• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprazolam

Cattt

Greenlighter
Can xanax be snorted. I’ve heard it’s not water soluble but some say it worked. Any help ?

Nope! Just chew it. Snorting it is a waste.

Of course it will still do something, but largely due to it eventually winding up in your stomach anyhow.

Every now and then I snort mine but I almost always regret it. You just end up with so much gunk in your nose, and I feel like you lose a lot of the product that way. I may feel something quicker, but it’s nowhere near the same as eating them.

Lots of things can be snorted. Doesn't mean they should be though. Just take it orally for best effects.

Oh and yes I have seen people on Bluelight say they felt relief from snorting xanax (or maybe it was a different benzo, can't recall)

Why put drugs up your nose (or other places) when you don't have to?
Bc i Love snorting pills lol

Snorting will provide a little bit of a quicker onset and what some might call a “rush” IMO…it’s not very water solvable so most will just end up in your stomach anyway, but it dose seem to be more soluble in mucus than water…I personally would just eat them

Don't bother with these ones though, it's a waste. Just chew them and swallow. It'll come on faster and a little stronger.
Does grapes potentiates? I don’t have juice so I ate a bunch also took 5 Hydroxine

Oh got ya. You know about the hydroxyne?
Grapefruit could potentially do this. They do have interactions with benzos. Nothing significant though. My valium bottles had a warning about that which I ignored. Didn't notice much, still couldn't sleep.
Grapefruit could potentially do this. They do have interactions with benzos. Nothing significant though. My valium bottles had a warning about that which I ignored. Didn't notice much, still couldn't sleep.

In all my experiences with sedatives - Hydroxyzine was the most disappointing.
It fucking sucks I took 100mg today with 1mg clonazepam and got nauseous and dizzy and sleepy. Don’t do this fucking pill.

It fucking sucks I took 100mg today with 1mg clonazepam and got nauseous and dizzy and sleepy. Don’t do this fucking pill.
For me it makes my head feel heavy as fuck and like weird and floaty... am not a fan of it for sure