• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprazolam

Hopsta

Greenlighter
Hey all,
Quick Question about hair tests and alprazolam. I've read in many places that hair follicle tests weren't made to detect occasional use. I get bad anxiety attacks, especially since getting clean a few years ago. I've had a hard time getting prescribed to them, due to being an addict. So, I was getting some off the street and taking them as needed. Maybe, 2 or 3 times a week. I stopped 2 or 3 months ago in fear of the possibility of a test. Is there any validity to the statement about it not built for detecting occasional use? Would .5 mgs show up in say 3 weeks or a month? Thank you advance.

Hey all,
Quick Question about hair tests and alprazolam. I've read in many places that hair follicle tests weren't made to detect occasional use. I get bad anxiety attacks, especially since getting clean a few years ago. I've had a hard time getting prescribed to them, due to being an addict. So, I was getting some off the street and taking them as needed. Maybe, 2 or 3 times a week. I stopped 2 or 3 months ago in fear of the possibility of a test. Is there any validity to the statement about it not built for detecting occasional use? Would .5 mgs show up in say 3 weeks or a month? Thank you advance.
I mean if you use it it would be detectable in a hair test at some point up to 3 months. A simple UA is up to 3 weeks. What is the test for a job or po

It's niether.....just got some other stuff going on with the courts. well, looks like back to bed I go in hopes i can sleep my heart attack off. Thanks for the quick response