• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Alprazolam & Clonazepam okay to take together?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey all.

Is it ok to take 2mg Clonazepam and 1mg Alprazolam together? Help appreciated! Cheers!

I've had 8mg clonazepam today along with about 25mg Valium. A benzo is a benzo, right? 🤔
If I wake up tomorrow I'll let you know.
I've also had a fair amount of alcohol.

Today was not a good day.

Not really notice, unless you have motor skill issues and your voice becomes slurry/it sounds differently.

I mix alprazolam and clonazepam daily, but it may lead to a lethal incident, let's not forget that both depress the respiratory system and are CNS depressants. If you have a tolerance, the risk of having a big problem decreases, but I wouldn't encourage this kind of combos.

Depending on tolerance yes, Benzodiazepines specifically alprazolam cause delusions of sobriety.
I agree tolerance has big part to play and some benzos just hit other ppl differently. But if the aim is instant to long relieve then I see no problem when used in recommended dosages that is

atleast you're not asking if its alright to take 20mg of both and then take oxy like your last thread lel, i'm glad you're still alive, these are much much more reasonable doses.

Benzodiazepines in general are differentiated primarily by their duration of action. The idiom "Horse of a different color" applies. Some are slightly better than others at certain things, but in general the total dosage is more important than the quantity of different Benzo's taken. For instance:

1mg Clonazepam + 1mg Alprazolam could be almost considered either 2mg Clonazepam or 2mg Alprazolam if that makes sense. It is good to consult conversion charts to determine what is appropriate. Whatever dosage you are accustomed to, just do the math and you should be fine. There should not be a synergistic effect that would put you in danger.

I also think you should know what combos hit you hard if you a daily or advit user. Like me i can easily fuction on +10mg valoum plus 1mg xanax but 10mg valium + 2.5mg ativan knocks me out. But then .5mg halcion plus 1mg xanax doesnt hit me so hard
But when it comes to sleep nothing does the trick like flurazepam and lorazepam or midazolam. Different strokes for different folks i guess...