European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Almost shat myself and moved to Belize

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
So I had a hairy customs moment over the last few days. Had ordered some piracetam from a site in the US - delivered by DHL. So yesterday I get a text telling me it is being held at customs. I then get a phone call, asking me to explain what is inside these supplements. I was truthful as I thought ‘well it isn’t MDMA so it can’t be that bad.

Radio silence until this morning. I was fearing that if it was seized until the psychoactive drugs bill of 2016, I’d get a knock from plod. Started chain smoking joints to whittle the supply down in case I got a knock. During my 4th joint, I get an email saying it has been cleared through customs!!!
Vaped more weed to celebrate!!

So there you go. You can still buy piracetam, although I wouldn’t suggest it too often as you may need a change of underwear if it all goes south.

Jesus Christ... You guys need to take to the streets over this shit. It kills me how accepting ya’ll seem to be of this, quite frankly, unacceptable situation.

Over here in the US I’m buying legal cannabis, psychedelics are being decriminalized in certain areas, and you know what we did when they tried taking our kratom? We said FUCK YOU!

Was there even protests? Riots? Any of that?

-GC

Jesus Christ... You guys need to take to the streets over this shit. It kills me how accepting ya’ll seem to be of this, quite frankly, unacceptable situation.

Over here in the US I’m buying legal cannabis, psychedelics are being decriminalized in certain areas, and you know what we did when they tried taking our kratom? We said FUCK YOU!

-GC

The problem is primarily in how the issue is framed in the media. While us users saw it as a reduction of freedoms, and indeed many lawyers could see from a mile off it was a totally unenforceable peace of legislation, there was media outrage about "kids as young as 12 buying legal highs online" all over the tabloid media. So the government essentially created the act to appease Daily Mail readers. Additionally, headshops were often fairly brazen about selling RCs, and the law means it's no longer visible to middle class people as they walk down the street.

Does any of this mean we've stopped getting fucked up? Of course not. In fact the PSA is so unenforceable the government is still manually adding new RCs to the old controlled drugs laws (Misuse of Drugs Act) as they pop up because even they know they cannot actually enforce it. The law is worded so broadly it technically makes flowers illegal.

Why does it exist? See above. Keeps it out of the newspapers and out of headshops. Out of sight, out of mind.

Meanwhile "spice" has become much more potent, sold by dealers in unknown doses of unknown blends, mostly to vulnerable populations such as the homeless, as RC benzos including blister packed etizolam have been replaced by pressed "Xanax bars" that could contain literally anything, whereas all RCs used to be available from legally registered companies.

So prohibition is working just as well as it usually does as far as supply and use goes. But the law does what the government actually intended it to do. I'd also be very surprised if money did not change hands between the government and their mates in the alcohol, tobacco, and pharma lobbies during the process.

Wanna know something real funny? The bloke who chaired the committee responsible for putting the law into place was the same guy who got tricked by a TV show into trying to ban a completely fictional drug.

In the meantime I've been buying kratom from the Netherlands, phenibut from Spain, benzos from eBay, codeine OTC at the pharmacy, weed from my dealer, and anything I could possibly want from the DNMs, while I get speed prescribed to me.

There's no riots and protests because it's a fucking joke, the law never stopped anyone using drugs before the PSA and it still hasn't since.

Last edited:
benzos from eBay

Not just me then how fucking crazy is this lol, I've only bought my benzos off ebay, or did till I got one of the sellers email, I don't know how to buy it through the dark web

So stopping selling in heads shops has actually stopped me from buying RCs, I'd be all over the dissociative RCs just to test them and see what all the fuss is about, and RC benzos if I could just go buy them from a shop but I can't

I'd like to try RCs but no one knows the long term consequences so maybe it's a good thing can't buy them from head shops

I'd like to try Kratom too but it's not available in UK, and again I've no fucking idea how to buy it online

I had never even heard of Piracetam, but if it's a nootropic like Modafinil or Phenibut then I think they are legal grey areas, but I doubt you'd get thrown into jail for importing it.

As Wilson says, the PSA makes no sense and as far as I know doesn't even specifically name Kratom as illegal. I emailed about 20 American vendors whether they could ship Kratom to the UK and they all said no because they were not sure what the actual legal status of it is here! In short, the government are making it up as they go along, ignoring the advice of experts and being led by the media.

incidentally I have tried Phenibut but didn't find it did much to improve my concentration, focus or energy. I would like to try Modafinil sometime

Not just me then how fucking crazy is this lol, I've only bought my benzos off ebay, or did till I got one of the sellers email, I don't know how to buy it through the dark web

So stopping selling in heads shops has actually stopped me from buying RCs, I'd be all over the dissociative RCs just to test them and see what all the fuss is about, and RC benzos if I could just go buy them from a shop but I can't

I'd like to try RCs but no one knows the long term consequences so maybe it's a good thing can't buy them from head shops

I'd like to try Kratom too but it's not available in UK, and again I've no fucking idea how to buy it online

I do think that some of the nasty synthetic concoctions that could be gotten from headshops needed regulating at least. But the govt isn't interested in researching or measured regulation, they are only for blanket prohibition of anything they don't understand or don't like. Period

Some benzos can be got through clearnet sites (although there are risks over their genuineness).

For Kratom there are two Dutch sites and one based in UK.

Last edited:
Had 4-FMP and 5-APB come through my lab today. Strange we usually don’t see that stuff and then I seen this thread and RCs being mentioned.

Different countries have funny laws. When I was at uni in Canada, my mom tried to send me vitamins but they came back because they contained Vitamin K which is illegal to ship into Canada

Mind you it's an actual vitamin

I know when ordering snuff tobacco from the UK I sometimes wonder if it'll make it because I've read horror stories of peoples' packages getting lost, whatever that means. I do indeed worry about ignorant people. Rather more importantly, I worry about the existence of greedy people ;)

-GC
...and to think that the UK is the country which has invented Rave Culture. By the way, which psychedelics are decriminalized where?!

Had 4-FMP and 5-APB come through my lab today. Strange we usually don’t see that stuff and then I seen this thread and RCs being mentioned.

Hey! Nice to meet you!
Which lab if you dont mind me asking?!
Also, what part of Ireland you from?
I'm in Louth. :)

Hey! Nice to meet you!
Which lab if you dont mind me asking?!
Also, what part of Ireland you from?
I'm in Louth. :)
Hey! Not Louth anyway! I’m north west direction. Nice to meet you also fellow Irish.

Wow! You work in a drug testing lab? That's got to be the best/worst job I can think of. Is there much in vivo testing going on? 😜

Oh the temptation...

Wow! You work in a drug testing lab? That's got to be the best/worst job I can think of. Is there much in vivo testing going on? 😜

Oh the temptation...
Haha! It’s honestly not as amazing as you’d think. Very repetitive and it’s not often I come across interesting RCs. I work in a lab that tests batches of medication to ensure they are safe for consumption. We are the ones that issues recall advice. I do lab work for law enforcement on a certain day where I test drugs they’ve seized. This is mandatory work, it comes with the job. I get paid for it but I can’t opt out of doing it.

Speaking of temptation in drug-related establishment activity....One of the undercover cops in the Operation Julie operation got too into the role, enjoyed the acid a bit too much and dropped out of the force :ROFLMAO: Another of the cops fell in love with the area, also dropped out and bought a pub in a village near where they were observing (and is still there to this day...)

Back on topic - phew! "Burn Belize - Move to house" action not required

I recently watched this documentary series on Netflix - very interesting

Haha yes I’ve watched it! Crazy how they got away with it! They had little to no safe guarding in place. Total joke of a system they have. There’s no way you’d get away with it here.

I recently watched this documentary series on Netflix - very interesting

undercover cops all around the world have to go to rehabs afterwards. So many get hooked to heroin and meth during their roles. In america a undercover cop got so addicted to meth he was trying to stop the gangs but ended up robbing the police of all the meth and killing other police officers in a shootout due to his addiction.

Happens here in NZ aswell undercover cops getting addicted to meth and going off the rails and losing their jobs and sometimes they also stole all the meth from the evidence room