View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

allylescaline inssulfation

Budafuko

Greenlighter
i supose i am going to be the lab rat since i have not found one post of someone with the balls to just sniff the shit... will post back

first dose will be a small 30mg to see if this roi is different then others. i will come back with the results and complete several other experiments as well

sniffey sniffey

I have some allylescaline of my own I haven’t gotten around to researching yet. One of these days. Come up is slow on this one so insufflating might speed up the onset and some people report a bit of nausea as well which might be lessened with nasal administration. Just guessing. Don’t recall reading others insufflating, makes me wonder it there is a reason for that. I generally like that ROA when it works. Be safe and maybe consider test sniffing a smaller dose; some of these can hurt real bad and dosage can be ROA dependent .

Have you tried it orally and can compare?

ok so i insulfated 30 n nothing so i insulfated 75 and i wasn't getting much more than average at this time
but then i had this idea. lets mix misses ally with some dextromethorphan and thats when the trip reallly starte... not 1000% over let me have some time to recoup and remember

I have some allylescaline of my own I haven’t gotten around to researching yet. One of these days. Come up is slow on this one so insufflating might speed up the onset and some people report a bit of nausea as well which might be lessened with nasal administration. Just guessing. Don’t recall reading others insufflating, makes me wonder it there is a reason for that. I generally like that ROA when it works. Be safe and maybe consider test sniffing a smaller dose; some of these can hurt real bad and dosage can be ROA dependent .

Have you tried it orally and can compare?
Comparatively about the same as when i had ingested only the onset was faster and it will eventually plug your nose.. i snorted about half to start but went up to normal dose when i realized it wasn't gonna burn a ton

It goes well with 4-Aco-DMT. Euphoric and trippy. Take the 4-Aco a bit after the ally

so last night i felt a small amount of cev and some oev coming on but not too strong. after i popped about 1200 mg of the dxm (2 doses of around 600) after insulfating 140 mg the ally all together. i know they both have a slow onset. the ally more so. it was a whole nother ball game after injesting the dxm. i started watching the mandella effect then i must have passed out. when i woke up i felt like i had fractured our universe. i spent 80 years in the same 10 minutes and had accepted that i was in purgatory waiting to correct some wrong i had commited. i kept opening my eyes and i would have a different version of my own hand. i woke up saying wubba lubba dub dub not knowing what it was and realized it was from rick and morty. fitting for the fact that i broke the universe. i felt a bit nauseous but all around it was a weird experience. i'll add more as i compose myself. a lot more happened but i am still exhausted as i said i spent 80 years in the same 10 minutes. at least if purgatory is real i already did my time (for now) *knock on wood* talk soon

It goes well with 4-Aco-DMT. Euphoric and trippy. Take the 4-Aco a bit after the ally

i can see how they would go good together. and the ally takes a long time to kick in so i know what u mean. 4aco is nice