• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants All stimulants except for coffee

Berserkgungnir

Greenlighter
So I have a question. What exactly happens with your body when taking too much stimulants. Coke, crystal meth, adderal, etc " except for coffee " that it causes a heart attack, stroke, and RUMOR on the street has can cause anurusim. I know it all makes your heart race " I must have healthy heart because mine rarely goes over a resting BPM of 100 bpms or I get to overheated. Which hasn't happened yet because If I'm outside i refuse to take them on a really hit day where I'm outside working in it all day even though i always drink over a galllon. But what I'm trying to get at is I get it had side effects like racing heart, irregular pulse. High blood pressure, pins needles etc. but does anyone have an idea of what actually happens inside your body while the chemicals are doing there work that causes these extreme side effects to occur? And what is exactly going on in the body when these effects take place. Thank you

A stun overdose is much more complex than say a heroin overdose where your breathing is too shallow to supply your body with oxygen.

I’m going to use meth for sake of ease.

Your primary cause of death is going to be failure of the heart. This includes from heart attack, but more frequently it’s from arrhythmia.

Alternatively, stroke is another possibility. Both stroke and heart attack are mainly due to constricted blood vessels (making it easier for a clot to get stuck in the blood vessels of the brain, heart, or elsewhere (aka an aneurism).

Of course, there is also the possibility of seizing to death (status epilicttus), hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.

The cause of seizures is hard to pin down other than blaming too much monoamine release.

Cocaine is somewhat simpler and tends to be stroke, heart attack, or convulsions as stated above.

^ spot on, and you somtimes can 'od' on these things even if you feel completely fine from smaller doses, it just takes one wrong heart tick :/

A stun overdose is much more complex than say a heroin overdose where your breathing is too shallow to supply your body with oxygen.

I’m going to use meth for sake of ease.

Your primary cause of death is going to be failure of the heart. This includes from heart attack, but more frequently it’s from arrhythmia.

Alternatively, stroke is another possibility. Both stroke and heart attack are mainly due to constricted blood vessels (making it easier for a clot to get stuck in the blood vessels of the brain, heart, or elsewhere (aka an aneurism).

Of course, there is also the possibility of seizing to death (status epilicttus), hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.

The cause of seizures is hard to pin down other than blaming too much monoamine release.

Cocaine is somewhat simpler and tends to be stroke, heart attack, or convulsions as stated above.
Thanks!