Admin Attention All of my replies require moderator approval and take days to appear.

Sapphires

Greenlighter
I joined Bluelight several months ago and I'm mainly a reader but now that I'm looking to become more active in the community, I really need to find a solution as to why my replies (specifically in the focus forums for ecstasy and psychedelics) require moderator approval. It's happened twice now and despite reading the FAQ and the wiki regarding greenlighters, nothing mentions that my posts require moderation to be public.

To make matters worse, the message stating that my replies have to be approved by a moderator only appear once on the bottom of the page and if I check the thread afterwards there is no mention or status of my reply.

Before anyone asks, my email address is verified as I subscribe to threads which successfully make it to my email address on a weekly basis.

So why do my posts require moderator approval?

it happened to this one too. sorry about that. :?

for some reason our system's been thinking you were a spammer, so it's been putting your posts on the naughty step. clearly, there's nothing wrong with your posts and you're a nice person, so it might be an old IP blacklisting thing or something? I dunno. but it's being discussed in the staff forum and i've even flagged this thread for 'admin attention'.

if this happens again, PLEASE PM the mods of the forum you've just posted in and/or report the last post in that thread.

apologies for the inconvenience. please keep posting. :)

p.s. someone said it was happening because you touch yourself at night, but I know that's not true - well, it's certainly not the cause of the problem anyway. :D

it happened to this one too. sorry about that. :?

for some reason our system's been thinking you were a spammer, so it's been putting your posts on the naughty step. clearly, there's nothing wrong with your posts and you're a nice person, so it might be an old IP blacklisting thing or something? I dunno. but it's being discussed in the staff forum and i've even flagged this thread for 'admin attention'.

if this happens again, PLEASE PM the mods of the forum you've just posted in and/or report the last post in that thread.

apologies for the inconvenience. please keep posting. :)

p.s. someone said it was happening because you touch yourself at night, but I know that's not true - well, it's certainly not the cause of the problem anyway. :D

Thanks for the help, glad to know there actually was a problem and I didn't miss something obvious in the FAQ.

Also please remove your cameras from my bedroom 8(

EDIT: This reply went through with no moderator approval!

sorry, but the cameras stay. please re-read the fine print in the user agreement. ;)

lol... 'interference' is often the cause.

'Deep Heat' on you hands will surely rectify the problem.

(we're working on it)