• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

All my problems are...gone

creation does this

Greenlighter
So I use to be a huge weed smoker, no problems, every day, every minute... I had it! Then I had a bad acid trip, followed by a next day bad Molly high, designating the bad acid trip deeper and worse, pretty much a bad time all together at the hardly strictly bluegrass festival. Long story short, I smashed my pipe (lovely piece, still regret it.) And quit smoking weed for 2 and 1/2 months, well when I started up again, I started getting paranoid, mainly thinking my hallucinations from the marijuana where contoured through the objects and motions of the people around me, of whom I assumed to be in a cult out to get me. Weed never really made me hallucinate before, maybe translucent fractal pattern imagery over darkend backdrops on a headiest buzz, but more lightweight fractal transluscents tend to be more lightweight anyhow. This round I was really buzzing, a statue of a dragon for instance would seem to vibrate slightly, grow and curve maybe an inch and a half or so, then seem to strategically, cultishly almost direct focal point to a light fixture on the cielling, for instance which would radiate like a sun, turned off.
All this made me think that a cult was preparing scenarios in my life for my initiation, and upon my iminant failure, my assassination. As I smoked more my paranoia decreased monumentally after the first 6 highs where my lids were glued to my socks with paranoia, to functionally paranoid, then occasional spikes in paranoia as setting would call, generally settling back to functionally paranoid in 5-7 days.
Well I started smoking speed, weed got put on the back burner needless to say still smoked pretty much every day even if not just 1-3 hits. So I wasn't really getting baked, still getting paranoid, but more like enhancing speed paranoia than my classic marijuana paranoia. Next thing I know I get institutionalised, can't smoke weed for a little over a year, weed gets legalised (California, baby!) and now I'm out smoking method and weed, well. The hallucinations, even the more life-like "cultish" appearing ones are noticeable as hallucinations, and enjoyable, metaphysical mindspace and trip non-sense chatter is intense and I don't let it rock me, the waves are a fury and I'm loving it baby! Woohoo! By by cannabis hysteria for me.

Not a recommended method for paranoia withdrawal due to prolonged abstanaince period

That sounds....fucked. So what you're saying is weed makes you paranoid but you like it even better because of that?!