• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

All fentanyl analogues or chemicals mimicking opioid illegal starting Dec.17

3dempty

Bluelighter
It is posted on line , first nov.9 they mentioned that they were about to announce a further ban on fentanyl analogues . And after announcement it would take effect
30days following. I m writing this ,and I am shaking and having a panic attack.
This is because I just found that they announced a blanket emergency act

I'm pretty sure most of that comes in through Canada illegally anyway.

Probably a good idea. Fentanyl is the most explored high-potency opioids and defining it in law will be interesting. Of course, there are a couple of dozen other high-potency scaffolds. When I say high potency, I mean tat least x50 morphine. The problem will now become different non-chemists reading a patent, have the Chinese make it and THEN find the TI is very low. Etonitazene is a good example. Potent and quite a simple synthesis (so cheap) but because every time a batch appeared, clusters of ODs meant that that the makers were caught. There are some much better options but maybe not as profitable (complex synthesis, needs good chemical engineers to scale up) and/or precursors so rare that finding the makers is too easy.

Looking back, apart from carfentanil, the other analogues seen all share 1 common factor - simple synthesis.

A sudden blanket ban shouldn't be much of a surprise. With the rapidly increasing variety easily and cheaply available + the rapidly increasing deaths + publicised 'fent epidemic' in the news = writing on the wall.

If anything, we should be surprised it didn't happen sooner...

Not exactly sure what you're trying to convey here
I think the subject is similar to a thread he made not too long ago-
www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/833969...ember-I-know-cause-dead-raided-my-house-today

OP, do you need help quitting? You're taking a big risk if you are still buying fentanyl analogs online. I found an article relating to this stating:

"Under the new DEA order, any new alternative chemical versions of fentanyl will be listed as schedule 1 drugs, effectively making them illegal"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...e-on-illicit-fentanyl-analogues-idUSKBN1D92RI