• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Alicia Anisopetala (Ayahuasca Substitute) Extracts

I think you are talking about what people call "Pharmahuasca". There is some info on that over the web. TIHKaL has some info too, look under "Harmaline".

I've tried it couple of times - IMO it allows you to control your oral DMT trip better than traditionally brewed Aya, as theres just no way of measuring the amounts of alkaloids when brewing it. Plus, with Pharmahuasca there's minimum nausea and no violent reeking for ages to come! ;)

My preference is set to 150mg of Harmaline followed in 30 minutes by about 40-80mg of DMT, depending on the strength desired. Everything is encapsulated and measured with precise scales. After taking DMT it takes about 30-45 minutes for effects to kick in and by an hour - hour and a half I will trip with full-on strength. Trip takes about 6-8 hours, length mostly depending on the amount of Harmaline taken. I find it very beneficial to smoke changa (mixture of DMT and Harmaline, infused in aromatic herbs) throughout the trip. Nice afterglow follows for days! ;)

No I think he means shriaght auyhauscha extract. I bet I know where he saw that too. (Reddit cough)
Anyways I have never seen this before besides on eBay on Amazon but I don't think it's the same product. It's listed at 15:1 strength and has no ingredients listed on the site.
So if it's just ayuhausca powder and has no DMT containing plants it's worthless I assume.

No, I should have been more specific. This is a "Black Ayahuasca" 30x extract of Alicia anisopatala from a reputable ethnobotanical site.

That is not equivalent per se to ayahuasca, hardly at all - there are other names for variations on actual ayahuasca i.e. something like P. Viridis with B. Caapi.
It is a matter of dispute whether A. Anisopetala contains any MAOIs and if it contains tryptamines I have no idea at what concentrations. It's possible concentrations of some of these constituents vary depending on where they are grown / under what conditions or the variety.

If you want to really insist on trying every possible tryptamine plant with beta-carboline plant combination out there this is one of your options but other than that I personally wouldn't bother with all these conditions and use a separate DMT and beta-carboline source so that you have control over your brew and can consciously add an excess where appropriate and do some crude titration.

I edited the thread title, this was just a bit too misleading imo.