• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Alert Mentor Police Officer Notices & Arrests Suspect At The Library

foolsgold

Bluelighter
Mark Munz had a warrant for his arrest for a felony drug case in Willoughby Hills.

An alert Mentor Police officer was checking license plates Tuesday in the parking lot of the Mentor Public Library when he noticed one vehicle belonged to a wanted suspect.

Mark Munz, 49, of Cleveland, had a warrant out for his arrest from the Willoughy Hills Police Department.

He is charged with a felony case of diazepam possession. Diazepam is a prescription medication that can be used to treat anxiety, spasms and other conditions.

He also faces a charg of possessiong drug paraphernalia. The "paraphernalia" in this case is a metal pill grinder, according to the Willoughby Municipal Court web site.

Police arrested Munz from the library without incident. He was arraigned in Willoughby Municipal Court Wednesday.

His bond was set at $7,500, which was not posted. His next court hearing is scheduled for Feb. 13.

http://mentor.patch.com/articles/alert-mentor-police-officer-notices-arrests-suspect-at-the-library

An alert Mentor Police officer was checking license plates Tuesday in the parking lot of the Mentor Public Library.

Here's a town with too many cops!

I'm surprised they don't do ID checks every few blocks.

Every time cash-strapped cities try to cut down on the number of active police, a bunch of histrionic citizens go crazy. Few times do they soberly evaluate how much police they actually need.

In Robocop, when there's a police strike, gangs of people with dyed mohawks unleash unbridled mayhem on Detroit. I think everyone is under the impression that this would really happen if their police ranks were trimmed.

Excellent movie, Robocop. Very underrated.

No wonder I haven't been able to find Valium. Haha. Really tho, Mentor is no place to be with a warrent. Or drugs. I stay away from there.

Busted at the library with valium... 10 years imprisonment for having a brain.