• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Aldulterating drug tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkie-Jesus

Greenlighter
I have recently been clean for about two weeks and yet still showed up positive for cocaine. I have a lot of eggs in this basket and so have a lot of the is urine saved for future tests. My question is is there any way to add something to the test that will change the result? It is not a metabolite test. Surely there's a way to change the chemical while retaining the methadone metabolite in the test I just don't know how. The strips are easy to change from another test so I have that option but I'm really interested in the science of tricking the reagent in the test. Any ideas?

Hey, we don't allow drug testing questions here. I am going to close this thread, but I will say this much:

Drug tests use antibodies which detect drugs or their metabolites. While harsh enough conditions or certain reactive chemicals can disrupt the antibody-antigen binding, this will be nonspecific, and disrupt all interactions. Furthermore, drug tests have evolved in the arms race of the testers versus people taking them, and include an antibody which is nonspecific, and disrupting this one will indicate that the test has been tampered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.