PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ald-52 tabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtcucla

Bluelighter
So I heard about these ald-52 tabs goin around. I was told they r pretty much less potent acid. It is a analogue of lsd and u need lsd to make this stuff apparantly. I researched that it needs to stay frozen or else it turns back into acid. Could it still be ald-52? Has anyone else gotten a hold of them?

There's an ALD-52 big thread already and it's quite stable, won't degrade into LSD under normal conditions (other than in your stomach).

So I heard about these ald-52 tabs goin around. I was told they r pretty much less potent acid. It is a analogue of lsd and u need lsd to make this stuff apparantly. I researched that it needs to stay frozen or else it turns back into acid. Could it still be ald-52? Has anyone else gotten a hold of them?
It seems these chems are not as unstable as we once thought, these ald-52 tabs do seem to be indeed real and are being offered by a very reputable vendor.

Last edited:
Nice, yeah you can follow that link mesca posted ^ and read the thread for info, and join the discussion there if you want :)

closing this.. PM me if anything remains unclear

Status
Not open for further replies.