• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Alcohol

Oh My God Omg GIF by Utah Jazz
Exactly how i feel. Im like what the hell have i done.

Exactly how i feel. Im like what the hell have i done.
dont beat yourself up too bad right now k? plenty of time for that, youre all hung chow so dont get over wrought or whateves, i use to be a fun drunk, but mean as a snake or bummed hung over, be good to self, it takes two to tango, oh hell, i care for you and dont want you to be bummed out

I think you mean alcohol is one of the worst. Comes in lots of very tasty forms, for sure, but mother of God there are some hideous side-effects and after-effects.
Neurotoxic, hepatoxic, and toxic as fuck in general I know. But I've already been addicted to hardcore iv opiates, cocaine, mdma, ketsmine, etc. I just can't handle drugs anymore plus with the current situation going on in the world....Im kinda depressed and drink to cope :/

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
I love vodka but vodka doesn’t love me. Almost every time I drink vodka, I get kinda crazy. Not like mean crazy but more like do-stupid-shit crazy. I’ve heard I should just stop drinking but I enjoy it and in Chicago you can pretty much get it anywhere and you know you won’t get ripped off when you buy it.

Alcohol is my 2nd drug of choice whereas heroin is/WAS my first. Been clean offa dope for 4 and a half years. Put something to drink in front of me, I’ll drink it til it’s gone!

I went batshit crazy while drunk earlier last year, unbugging the flat and shit. Not anymore tho.
My friend, RIP, used to have dissociative identity disorder episode while drunk. Whole different personality. Did not do that much.