• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol Alcohol with cocodamol

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I am back on the booze I am prescribed cocodomal 30/500 4 a day if I space out the doses is it safe to drink on top of paracetamol? Also diazepam (which according to people is dangerous with alcohol) which I have a high tolerance too. Also on mirtazapine and not sure if alcohol stops it working as well? The main question is though are these two drugs going to cause liver damage if used repeatedly? TBH I don't find codeine that addictive anymore I actually found 6 extra in my drawer and took 10 cocodomal today with a few beers. Don't want to go to GP because he could put in his report that I'm drinking on top of the drugs I'm prescribed. Another question is are xanax in the UK Etizolam or Alprazolam? Is 10 300mg Gabapentin a high dose I took a strip and nothing but was on k cider as well. And finally 5mg of Clonazepam doesn't effect me and that's on top of diazepam. Thanks for replies in advance to my fellow druggies

Edit: also pregabalin which I haven't had in years seems like it's an overrated drug. A watered down benzo

I would avoid paracetamol with alcohol because both are harsh on the liver. Use Ibuprofen or Aspirin instead for hangovers

I think mixing alcohol with benzos and opiate combos can be pretty risky, so be careful

The rapid tolerance of Pregabalin makes it seem pretty worthless to me recreationally, although some say it synergises well with benzos, but again be careful and always start with low doses if you're going to try it

are the Xanax you're using from a legitimate manufacturer?

I'm not using the cocodomal for hangovers just because I'm prescribed it but using it for the wrong reasons basically I had a habit and was taking 8 at once a long time ago now, and then when I ran out was buying solpadeine max and done a CWE.

I have been off alcohol for 6 years but because of problems with my mental health problems, I've started drinking around 5-10 beers a day. I'm on 30mg of diazepam which doesn't give me any feeling now due to tolerance not even that bothered with the cocodomal but take all my meds for that day I don't abuse benzos anymore because I don't get high just need it to stop withdrawals. I know those 3 are dangerous
but I do have a high benzo tolerance. I took 5mg of clonazepam and never felt anything along with 10x 300mg of gabapentin along with k cider but stopped those. Ordinary lager is all I take now and not getting myself drunk.

Not had pregablin now for years before it was controlled but 3 strips of 75mg lyrica had my motor skills completely off. Was staggering around all over the place. Enjoyable but the tolerance I've heard about makes me think if benzos don't do much I can't see pregablin doing much. Intresting experience.

As for the xanax it's street stuff I'm in the UK and alprazolam is a blacklisted drug, the NHS won't fund it but think it's available on private prescription. I've heard the white bars are 2mg of Etizolam not alprazolam but I like Etizolam anyway back when it was legal. 4 bars with booze and weed had me falling all over the place very good benzo but not sure if it's alprazolam

Simple fix:

Do a cold water extraction if you are using that much paracetamol. How much paracetamol (in milligrams) are you using per day? If you are intent on this and have no plans of stopping, at least buy some n-acetyl-cystine, which helps reduce the toxicity of paracetamol.

Hi negrogesic I'm on 2gs of paracetamol a day but months ago was using 4-5gs a day. Only prescribed 4 30/500 a day but was abusing them then doing a CWE on the otc solpadeine max. Don't like doing a CWE on prescription cocodomal because it takes ages drip, drip drip. Safer I know but only taking 4 a day now.

I have heard of n-acetyl-cystine actually been thinking of getting it but is 2gs at once with alcohol daily putting myself at risk?

I'm starting to get a habit with the alcohol again I'm limited to 20 cans a week which I've nearly finished and only got it yesterday. The drink is becoming more of a problem than my benzos script and codeine

Also must add the 30mg of valium a day helps but does nothing really because of tolerance

Last edited: