• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol, Valium and codiene

Worldlypal123

Greenlighter
Hey, okay so first of all I'm super new to this so I'm sorry in advance if I'm posting wrong or anything
I'm freaking out a little bc I had two std drinks around an hour ago and then without really thinking and in a bit of a weird state of mind took 5mg of Valium and about 30mg of codiene
I've heard that Valium/ codiene don't mix well and alchohol doesn't mix with Valium well at ALL very dumb on my behalf but now, even though they were all in small doses, I have psyched myself out a little
Can anyone give me any advice or info on this??? (Other than this was a dumb combo)
Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Lol you're completely fine. Those doses are next to nothing. You probably couldn't even get high off those let alone be in any risk of OD

You didn't say what your tolerance is, so have you ever taken any of these together in the past? What I would do is try to eat a little something in case you get a stomach ache from the alcohol & codeine and drink some water too. Like ovo said, they are small doses and you should be ok. But be careful in the future with mixing because they are all central nervous system depressants.