• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol evaporation rate?

Dropd34d

Greenlighter
This may be a stupid question, but please bear with me because I am extremely frustrated at the moment ?

My husband is an alcoholic, and recently got out of jail for stupid stuff he did while intoxicated. He has been out for about two weeks after being incarcerated on July 31st. I was just searching for something in my bathroom and opened a rarely used cabinet and low and behold I found a beer can. When I looked inside of it there was still some liquid in the bottom and a few drops on top that weren’t exactly fresh but not completely glue like either, if that makes sense. The liquid at the bottom didn’t seem thicker either.

My question is how long will/can liquid still be in a beer can after sitting open? Does the alcohol ever completely evaporate? I just want to know if he could have drank it since he’s been out or if it was something he stashed before being arrested, if that’s possible.

Any helpful input appreciated, thank you ☺️

The cabinet could have slowed evaporation. Id give him a pass this time. Innocent until proven guilty