• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Alcohol couple hours ago + Aderall an hour ago. Would like to add Oxy into the mix (Safely)

ArchieBRO

Greenlighter
Helloooo there!

Recently learned that speedballing oxy and Adderall was far safer than I first imagined and really enjoyed these cancelling out each others negatives a couple night ago, but I'm a bit worried about the addition of alcohol into this mix.

7:00pm - 9:00pm: 2 x 2.0 (Double Serve) Standard Bourbon + Cokes (4 standard drinks in 2 hours)
10:00pm - Effects of alcohol entirely subsided, dropped a friends Adderall with intentions of speedballing alongside oxy (Targin 10mg), forgot oxy + alcohol = death so..
11:00pm - Would really love to drop that ox right about now!

Haven't felt the alcohol for over an hour, should I wait til after midnight to be safe or just send it?

If it were me I would go ahead and take it.

Alcohol + oxy doesn't automatically equal death. Alcohol plus oxy is much more likely to lead to profuse vomiting and dizziness than death. Therefore you don't want to be too drunk or you could aspirate vomit and choke to death.

You need more than 2 mixed drinks and 10mg of oxy to make respiratory depression a serious concern.

Helloooo there!

Recently learned that speedballing oxy and Adderall was far safer than I first imagined and really enjoyed these cancelling out each others negatives a couple night ago, but I'm a bit worried about the addition of alcohol into this mix.

7:00pm - 9:00pm: 2 x 2.0 (Double Serve) Standard Bourbon + Cokes (4 standard drinks in 2 hours)
10:00pm - Effects of alcohol entirely subsided, dropped a friends Adderall with intentions of speedballing alongside oxy (Targin 10mg), forgot oxy + alcohol = death so..
11:00pm - Would really love to drop that ox right about now!

Haven't felt the alcohol for over an hour, should I wait til after midnight to be safe or just send it?

That's not much alcohol and it would be out of your system mostly so yeah I'm gonna say it's very safe. Plus, thhe Adderall would help prevent any over-sedation (which is the biggest risk mixing alcohol and opioids/respiratory depression).