• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Alcohol + cocaine.. alcohol sucks?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So i was drinking hella waiting for delivery which never takes more than 20min.. took an hr i was drunk as fuuuuuuuck when he got here so, long story short cooked up a bag asap, smoked a quarter bag to sober up without letting it dry whatsoever, i mean i was borderline blackout/wasted to give an idea of where i was at, now as a topic of debate is this... i think i ENJOY drinking loads and loads of beer vs liquor when on coke but time being i only got rum on hand, now ive discussed this w mates and theyve all said them/others they know prefer beer when using coke, WHY tho from first hand exp, its more pleasurable but per say if i mix a shot or two w the same amount of soda as a beer, i still dont achieve the same level of satisfaction as drinking beer + smoking coke, am i an oddity or is there somthing to it, and you cant blame cocathylene which is spose to make shit stronger etc, it would have been hella stronger but nah, i mean coke is as good as usual but the alcohol felt more like a hinderance vs when im drunk af on beer (12-15) bottles to get drunk w beer vs a half bottle of rum ( all usually within near same time frame as i can finish a beer in 2-3min tops) and tend to space out my shots the same or longer is it the constant alcohol in beer vs fast af absorbtion in liquor that im enjoying more w the combo? Cant quite put my finger on it

Sorry for the ramble im celebrating my bday as we speak

My guess would be one of two things.

1. you just like drinking beer more than liquor and get more enjoyment out of it. The taste of it, or whatever the reason, it adds to the experience in a positive way (psychologically I mean...where as maybe the liquor takes away)

2. Like you said, the rate of alcohol consumption is slower, more steady, and more stretched out. In other words, it's easier to pace yourself.

My guess would be one of two things.

1. you just like drinking beer more than liquor and get more enjoyment out of it. The taste of it, or whatever the reason, it adds to the experience in a positive way (psychologically I mean...where as maybe the liquor takes away)

2. Like you said, the rate of alcohol consumption is slower, more steady, and more stretched out. In other words, it's easier to pace yourself.
Thats the thingaroo the pace is about equivilent, as in ill finish a half case a beer in the time itll take me to drink half a bottle of liquor ( rum atleast which is my go to as i always have a mixer)

But as im going along rn, i think its because i drink (idk how much) but more beer between tokes vs cocktails

Is cocathylene fucking bullshit? Ive drank heavily for years and (snorted coke for yrs but only this yr started smoking all of it i stead of snort) or hmm? Many theories no valid solid answers i can come up with

The pacing issue is a little more complex than that though. Even if you make sure to drink the same amount of alcohol in the same amount of time (that by itself is pretty hard to work out, especially if you're already high)...it still could be entering your body more quickly in different concentrations.

Then when you factor in the coke...how much you are doing and how often...

You would really have to be under laboratory conditions to evaluate how precise your measurements are. Your body weight, other chemicals in your system, your resistance to both chemicals on the given day.

Beer- 12 x 355 mL (12 oz.) (at 4% alcohol) has the same amount of alcohol as
Liquor- 10.98 x 44 mL (a U.S. shot, 1.5 oz.) (at 35% alcohol)

There are roughly 16 1.5 oz shots in a fifth, which means you are consuming quite a bit more alcohol than you think.

You were equating 12 beers = 1/2 bottle rum (8 shots)
When in reality it's closer to 12 beers = 3/4 bottle rum (11 shots)

The pacing issue is a little more complex than that though. Even if you make sure to drink the same amount of alcohol in the same amount of time (that by itself is pretty hard to work out, especially if you're already high)...it still could be entering your body more quickly in different concentrations.

Then when you factor in the coke...how much you are doing and how often...

You would really have to be under laboratory conditions to evaluate how precise your measurements are. Your body weight, other chemicals in your system, your resistance to both chemicals on the given day.

Beer- 12 x 355 mL (12 oz.) (at 4% alcohol) has the same amount of alcohol as
Liquor- 10.98 x 44 mL (a U.S. shot, 1.5 oz.) (at 35% alcohol)

There are roughly 16 1.5 oz shots in a fifth, which means you are consuming quite a bit more alcohol than you think.

You were equating 12 beers = 1/2 bottle rum (8 shots)
When in reality it's closer to 12 beers = 3/4 bottle rum (11 shots)
Im sure it has to do with absorbtion rates, beers alcohol is dispersed hella nice and evenly whereas a cocktail even w a good amount of mixer and mixed well af isnt really close to a beers nice even toned levels which is aight but not aight :/ but hey atleast drinking loads of rum gets rid of my opiate constipation right? If you put me and a feather on a scale rn, id weigh less on a related/slightly related note why doesnt good send me to the shitter?