Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Alcohol(12 pack)-cannabis-anti psychotic

Sleek65

Bluelighter
I've taken a break with drinking/cannabis use and last night is when i experimented. Ive been on a anti psychotic called invega sustenna and its been 4 months sence my last shot.. I was a little apprehensive to try a psychoactive due to.it possibly bringing out more side effects from the medicine. So heres how the night went down...

Midnight cracked first beer. Tasted excellent but noticed stomach gas. I was with a girl that i was seeing and she was experimenting with dmt. She took a hit and i trip sat for her. She kept says water! Water! Water! So i brought over a bottle.of.water and.she poored it all down her chin which was kinda entertaining.

As the night rolls on i get to.my 6 beer and decide to sprinkle a bit of dmt in my bowl. I take a giant hit and hold it. I notice the come up and felt the dmt trying to do its job. But i could acually feel the part of my brain that is "shut down" from the anti psychotic. I noticed very little visuals but at the same.time felt the creeper feeling which made me.giggle. I was left with the hope that ome day i will be able to experience my "tripping life" over again and that the memories might come back that i used to cherish and hold dear. But i believe the dmt helped me.feel how it used to be again. Had a couple interesting thoughts..

I finished my 12 beer and let me.say it felt like i drank a 6 pack. I was a little tipsy and noticed how the anti psychotic blocked the drunk feeling for some reason which left me.puzzled.

4 am comes.around and i pack a bowl of some swag.. Smoked the bowl and instantly felt the effects of the beer! I also noticed again how my brain was blocking my full euphoria which made me upset.

6 am im feeling still buzzed and me and my partner decide to go outside. I bring the bowl and we lay down stairing at the stars and she continues to smoke. She got into the mood fairly quick and jumps up on top of me and we continue to make.love outside. And that wraps up the nightx

Anyone else have experience with anti psychotics and.psychdelics? Is it possible.to break thru again once this wears off? Thanks for.reading..

nice this is a good report no experience with anti psychotics though. I was intrigued. Why are you on Anti Psychotics isn't it dangerous to smoke Cannabis if ur psychotic?

nice this is a good report no experience with anti psychotics though. I was intrigued. Why are you on Anti Psychotics isn't it dangerous to smoke Cannabis if ur psychotic?

I dont think its that dangerous. I agreed to see.a.doctor and i dont know what i was thinking but i agreed to.take them. He thought i had too much serotonin and dopamine. I went to another doctor and he told.me.i was misdiagnosed

I thought they increase the effects of alcohol. Your doctor is an idiot, idk how becoming dependent on anti psych's is beneficial for you. Unless ofcourse, you were schitzophrenic or bipolar I.

Most decent antipsychotics will totally block the effects of psychedelics.

I personally find this awesome, as I can pop an 80mg lurasidone and be ready to drive 20 minutes after I was just tripping balls on shrooms. I've never had a bad trip, but if I do I plan to just pop antipsychotics unless I feel I'm getting something out of it.

But if you do antipsychotics and THEN psychedelics, expect disappointment.

I was forced to take Invega Sustenna at 100mg a month for 10 months and weed and every other drugs all have stopped working a week or so after I started the injection. No matter how much I smoke or how good the buds I would feel nothing. Not even a buzz.

I am now off the antipsychotic because I was misdiagnosed with schizophrenia. It has been 3 months since my last injection and I still can't get high off weed and still suffering from anhedonia.

Last edited: