• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Albino Averie mushrooms, what's good with these?

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
So I've never bought shrooms and been told what strain they are, just shrooms. They look relatively similar to any I'd get from others but I suppose all dried shrooms can look similar. Anyway, my friend said they were pretty potent and I plan to try a few grams on Saturday to test the waters. This shroom bar I've been eating here and there is 100% a RC, possibly 4-aco but that supposedly should be indistinguishable from psilocybin. Whatever it is, it doesn't feel good.

Body rush like DMT but it feels massively more uncomfortable, never-ending hieroglyphic visuals, fits of manic laughter. I've done shrooms enough times to know this is not how psilocybin feels, at all. I had regular shrooms at some point weeks back at a similar dose and I just felt nice, music was better, I felt elated. Then I get stoned after the bar and it's like the feeling of actual brain damage. A blockage of some sort, there was like this transparent moving pillar splitting my vision, and apparently my mind in two, and it was one of the most uncomfortable feelings ever.

Anyway, I don't know if these are the most common shrooms you'd find on the street or anything. They do look similar to other ones I've had, very similar, but again being all dried up it's hard to tell from penis envies or something.

They seem just moderately potent, but it's hard to tell yet. I took 1.2g to start and it felt like 0.7g maybe of shrooms I'd get from other friends. They also taste good actually in a way, they don't make me gag, they're very easy to get down.

Around hour 25 I took another half gram, then an hour later another half gram. I heard staggering doesn't really work unless it's done within the first 2 hours of dosing, which I did, but I should've taken another gram instead. I figured if I just did a half I'd get trippy but not too trippy.

I came home higher than Jesus on an airplane and have been burnt out for hours, so it's possible this may be dulling some of the effect a bit. Had also done a bit of DMT an hour before taking the shrooms but only 10mg, so I doubt that had influence.

In a few days I'll try 3g during the day or something and see how it goes, taking them while so burnt out was a dumb choice. I'd just intended to test the waters some today and then unexpected plans to go out and I wasn't home until almost 1. Fuckin exhausted, I don't smoke weed much and I smoked more today than I have in a very long time. An old friend had come through and I had no idea he was a stoner, was in the army for awhile, but just comes in with a bunch of jays and I just got baked to oblivion.

Definitely feeling them, and the re-doses (mostly just CEVS) but it'd seem like these are weaker than some shrooms I've had. Has anyone else experienced these? I heard psilocybin content is like, 0.5x% or something and the higher strains are up to 2%. But again these really look the same as any other shrooms I've had but I don't know how similar they all look dried. The fact that they taste so good might be an indicator it's less potent? I doubt it, the most bunk shrooms I've eaten, where 5g got me tripping nice but not extreme (if I'd done that with some stronger shrooms I've had I'd be on another planet completely), and those shrooms were the absolute most disgusting ones.

Every strain is kinda diff but similar.

A well grown indoor strain can reach incredible potency levels. Its kinda like weed lol you get the bush mushrooms now we have indoor carefully mutated and grown strains.

Alot of factors go into shroom potency.

I use to only eat wild mushrooms before indoor strains, and indoor strains are far better for constiency in potency.

Use to love mixing shrooms and ket and weed best shit ever.

Had a intesnse trip last year with shrooms and edibles, fuck me i was on my ass i just had to sit there full blown oevs

2g had me tripping my ass off last August but 1g of those same shrooms could cause somehow a moderate trip despite being such a little amount. I'd guess the 1.2g might've been hard to notice over how burnt out I was, I should've saved it for tonight. I guess I could try a few grams tomorrow or something but I kind of like to trip at night. I'd taken my diazepam for the night kind of close to the shrooms though so that probably had an impact, the 2g trip I hadn't taken any since it was during the day.

In retrospect though I've had diazepam with shroom chocolate bar several times and took usually no more than a gram and these have rocked my shit, they're so outrageously strong. I have a tolerance to diazepam too so it doesn't really do that much anyway (I take 15mg). It's certainly never reduced the effects of DMT for me even at the peak of Diazepam's plasma. Magnesium glycinate on the other hand for some reason does reduce the effects of DMT a lot for me but I wonder if it's causing a type of synergy with the Diazepam, glycine is a sedative and I think does some shit with GABA as well.

The only other thing I take is gabapentin which I'm pretty much tapered off by now and I take way earlier before any trips. I used to be around 900mg a day and now I'm down to 300. I did take something called Gotu Kola as well though last night which I guess can be a sedative and GABA agonist, but I've had euphoric feelings from it before and figured it'd pair good. I know after I got stoned it did kick the trip up a notch but I didn't really have OEVs, just music sounded way different and CEVs.

Last edited: