• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

AL-LAD, 1cp-LSD, 1P-LSD

exxplorer

Bluelighter
neuw-year.jpg
Hi all, I wish you a good new year..go see your friends you aven't seen since long time, this strange 2020 year, with the fear of the Corona propagated and the lockdows, this stressful and oppressant word..
I wich you a good trip, with this dosage for firsts times and to be still able to discuss with people, this is 150ug AL-LAD, 50ug 1cp-LSD and 50ug 1P-LSD.
The AL-LAD will bring an euphoric uplifting energy (like a bit of MDMA in some regards), with enhanced tactile and auditory perception, in full peace with minimal mindfuck, and beautiful visuals, the 1P-LSD is more like LSD-25, normal acid, but I find it colder, while 1cp-LSD is warmer, very difficult to explain, but they both are really close to LSD; like LSZ was for me very cold, and not as "spiritual" at all, don't like it.
AL-LAD can bring you in a really nice headspace, mosty euphoric and can also bring you the sensation of "All in One", and ego death (don't take me wrong, AL-LAD can be strong!), to mix 1P-LSD with a real mindfuck common to LSD ( almost equipotent like 1cp) , and a come-up a little bit "creepy" for me, a stronger bodyload compared to LSD, and the 1cp-LSD will bring you in a nice and warm place, with nice visuals (witch are potentiated by the power of the 1P-LSD) and a softer bodyload, but very pleasurable like LSD.
This combo is the key to a real deep but still easy going trip, that can be very strong at times, and sometimes softer, but always with a good mind (you can bad-trip, but it is really less probable.
For acid head like I was, I would suggest (for the same set&setting, outside speaking coherent to people) a dose of 150-300ug AL-LAD, and simply 100ug 1P-LSD and 100ug 1cp-LSD, the two later gives a really good synergy, and the AL-LAD is so peacful, visually strong and colourful, with a kind of horny fealing like on medium dosage MDMA.

In fact I advice you to take your 1cp-LSD and 1P-LSD under your tongue (it's my habit), for 15 min, then swallow, and then take the AL-LAD, same keep it for 15 min and swallow, because the come-up of AL-LAD is a bit faster, and AL-LAD will last between 7-10h, when 1P and 1cp LSD will last between 8-13h...
So it is nice to get the punch of them all together with this little 15 min timelapse...

Have fun, it is important to see your loved ones.
This is for arm reduction, avoid as most as possible your alcohol consumption, and more so, the stimulant ones like cocaine.
If you decide to take a psychedelic, you have to hold on it, and avoid any mix that could go wrong, like dissociatives (ketamine,...) and so one.
You can smoke weed, it mostly boost the trip a little bit, a sativa strain will get a big boost while an indica strain may calm panic, but still increase the high of psychedelic consumed.
If you are prone to paranoia, anxiety, it may be a good idea to have a "downer" like a benzodiazepine, Lorazepam, Diazepam, Alprazolam; they are all ok, but avoid Clonazolam (I loved this one, really...I was 24h/24h on it, but the disinhibition can be so hard, and it can be somewhat stimulation at a small dosage (but not for naive people, it is sedating for them, even at small dosage), it can be a really bad idea to take it!).
Also an antipsychotic like Quetiapine is a good choice a small dosage range depending on the severity of the bad-trip, ranging from 50 to 100mg.
I want to say this is only as last resort! Because there are people used to take them after stims or psychs...it's not a good way to go.
Like heroin can be really nice at a come-down, I admit, but I would never advice you to take it more than once a year at most (so you are sure you are never in that shit...went trough many years of hell because of brown, so take care), also I wanted to note that alcohol is more and more used as a downer, combined with a benzo and such, but you have to know that alcohol, with any kind of drug, will always have bad reactions! Just keep that in mind (you can do your own research on it, ->effect of alcohol taken whith xxx).

All good folks!

Last edited: