Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Akb-48 + 5fur-144 herbal blend

powerofvir

Greenlighter
AKB-48 + 5FUR-144 herbal blend /100mg/ First time

Hello guys,
I am 24 male, I eat healthy food with vitamins and minerals, smoke tobacco daily (10-15cigs per day (which I am not proud of), doing pentedrone 1-2 a month (which needs lots of self control, because its dopaminergic, which I am not proud of, but its fun) and generally in good health condition, happy with my life, having a job that is amusing and which I realy like. This is my first trip report and post on this forum I want to post mainly cause there is no report or experience with these substances yet. Because I am not a native English speaker, please excuse and understand that its not easy to describe some thoughts, spellings, grammar mistakes and expressing more complex expressions, though I believe it is gonna be understandeable, if not, feel free to ask for details needed to specify.

First of all I have to mention that I consider myself as a pretty experienced drug user, who is allways very careful especially with new substances and allways use scales (0,01mg) in order not to overdose things and as well I am doing comprehensive research on the net before ingesting (actualy this is first substance that I did not and regret it afterwards)

Experienced with:
Tobacco, Cannabis, Alcohol, MDMA, amfetamine, methampehatime, some LSD, 2-FMC, 3-FA, 4-FA, 3-MMC, 3,4 DMMC, Methiopropamine, Methoxetamine, 5-APB, 6-APB, Pentedrone, hash, psilocybine shrooms, aMT, (which was inactive because of wrong precursor or something)

(important note: some of these I did only couple times and only few are my favourite, some of these I consider not worth the money or for some other reasons)

First of all its nessesary to mention that I used to smoke cannabis daily like 3-4 years, cant say exactly and stopped because of being lazy, money, memory skills, increased appetite, sleepiness, lethargy and sudden rushes of anxiety. I stopped for about 4-5 months and nowadays I smoke only occasionally which benefits me only in pleasant way and dont get any negative signs from heavy use.
So, I ordered 1g of this herbal blend from my favourite trusted vendor (I allways get the real stuff – yes.. except of an mentioned aMT). This was my first experience with synthetic cannabinoid and I couldnt imagine what it is like in comparison with regular THC and how it can differ. As I mentioned above, I did not proper research first time a was unpleseantly surprised. There was written on the batch that active stuff in this blend is in 1gram 0,09 g AKB-48 + 0,09 g 5FUR-144. So I decided to roll rather smaller bowl. So I weighted 100mg of the blend and added some tobacco into it. It could be 90 or 110 because of deviation in the measurement. Taste was like something you can smell when the fallen leaves are being burned at autumn, but not unpleasant at all. I did couple of massive hits as I am used to do when smoking regular bowl. Its important to know that the bowl contained about 0,009g of each. And as I smoked half of the blend it hit me so f*cking hard, much harder than I expected. I had never been stoned that much before, simply said – hell as f*ck. Really scary feelings. I immediately realized that I made really big mistake and decided not to finish the rest. Now you guys can see, that very small amount of active substance is needed to get truly hard effects. After this I was having difficulties with walking, there were no nausea of common symptoms i know. Vision was changed in the way everything was contracted (smaller and wider) and was changing its shape like its was made of gelatin. I was freaked out just because I didnt know how long this can last. I was stoned in a different way, but brain could function normally, but I was unable to make a simple move. I noticed my heartbeat was increased significantly, but this was not the only thing I was worrying about. The only action i did (and dont know why) was touching my cheek and trying to calm myself by thinking positively and breathing using stomach way to calmdown. It helped, after 20-30 mins. I was drifting to the baseline and was saying myself that I am not gonna touch this stuff again. Same day I changed my decision because of my natural curiosity and the others trips were much calmer not sure why but can guess its because of quick building tolerance, but not 100% sure about this. My advice is to begin with not more than 50mg and be prepared to sit down. I experienced difficulty moving, like bit drunk but it differs somehow, I can compare it with MXE but not that dissociative. Whole trip last like 30 mins (i was using stopwatch and at 30 mins mark I was feeling I am back to normal). Which is and imporant thing, this stuff does not leave you exhausted, tired. I mean these are common symptoms people get from THC when coming down. This stuff leaves you feeling exactly as you felt before. In my opinion it might be pretty much addictive, the reason why I think this is that one can easily finish whole bag in a day and I could as well if wanted. Next interesting differences were simplicity following and not diminished understanding discussion with friends of mine later that day. First trip was quite bad, but the others i did that day were a bit differ with slower onset. Cant say whether there is any crosstolerance with regular cannabis or not.

In conclusion: Its difficult to distinguish how the substance affects ones person separately but I can easily say that there is some chance they might be pretty similar. And in order to make thinks clear, i had 4 bowls overal that day with not more than 120mg blend. And not get that bad effects like with the first trip. Probably is suitable to know what effect to expect. After this I learned not to underestimate things like I did, because believed that I am experienced cannbis user and nothing can surprise me. My advice is to smoke 4-5 hits and than wait. Hope it make sense and can help someone. Please be careful with this stuff and allways use scales. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

Last edited:
It's interesting, I had the very same blend. The effects were even somewhat similar to regular marijuana, however the blend is pretty strong, too strong for my taste I'd say. It's more psychedelic than regular MJ, also a little stonish, and the biggest problem with the blend was it that it was way more paranoid than regular MJ.