Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(AH-7921 - 50mg+50mg) - Slighty stimulating, pain-relieving mood booster

Limitbreaker

Bluelighter
AH-7921 - again, sorry for the coldness :)

I’ve weighted 2 doses, 50mg and 50mg. One went up my bum, 5ml of water (everything dissolved great, unlike my previous sort, which was HCl salt by the way), very irritating and again - mind you, I’m experienced, stuff doesn’t randomly irritate me down there so I know what I’m talking about. Was very hard to keep, but succeed. After 10 minutes after administration, I’ve tried to insufflate some of the remaining 50mg but it was provoking coughing, and the compound burned like hell for only few seconds, then the burn was suddenly disappearing, no discomfort. I don’t know why was the case so weird, I also insufflated some lidocaine in before insufflating AH-7921. But I’ve decided to try it orally, since for some reason it burned pretty badly per rectum, so I didn’t want to try sublingual (proved previously to be the best ROA excluding needles, yes, sublingual > plugging). Bombed that 50mg.

After an hour or so, I felt huge mood boost. I had a really bad day the time I’ve tried AH-7921, I was getting pissed of everything, I can vouch for AH that it made me way more calmed. Just like my previous sort of AH-7921 HCl, this sulphate didn’t show any signs of sedation. It was neither stimulating nor sedating, it was surely calming and boosted my social skills. Talking felt perfect, some empathy kicked in, nowhere near morphine or true empathogens though.

This is going to be repeated by me once again, but I really look forward to this compound being used medicinally - it relieves physical pain perfectly. No other opioid made me so numb against physical pain as this one. I’ve actually got cut during that 100mg experience quite a few times and I only noticed it after it wore off and I could see my socket being half in blood - holy crap! And that was just a small cut, I don’t remember myself getting cut there, no way. Analgesia is just great, and if the med companies were ever looking for a compound that would relieve pain without making patients possibly addicted (or without side effects like head-high euphoria), this one is worth a shot.

Euphoria? Not really. More like a very noticeable, significant mood boost. Can be mistaken for euphoria, but to be honest, in social settings (and this one is very good for such), I prefer mood boosters above euphoriants. Doesn’t seem to cause a lot of CNS depression as well, making it safer for mixing with other CNS depressants such as alcohol or benzodiazepines.

Duration of the high is about 6 hours. Decent.

Summary: I look forward to testing AH-7921 freebase (in a home-made vaporizer) and maybe butyr-fentanyl. I hope you’ve liked that report, tell in replies if you'd like some other ROA seen with this compound as I've got some left and I'm thinking of trying it some different way. If you're in possession of AH-7921 and you've not yet decided on how to take it, try sublingual, it works the best, outside of PR/IV/IM.

Cheers!

Thank you for your report! I'm about to try this and have seen nothing but "blah" reviews so far. Mood boost is what I'm really going for anyway, so hopefully it will be a good time. Will definitely try the sublingual route...but NOT the rectal one! ;)