• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

age of pill and reliability of test.

projump2001

Bluelighter
if i have some pills that are 2 years old, can i still test them? they are stored in a dark bag in air tight jar with some other pills with some silica gel packs..

i want to order a kit from dance safe if they sell to USA without crazy high shipping costs..

Yes you can still test them and the results will be as trustworthy as if they were new pills :)

I'm not sure the costs of shipping but as they are based in the US I can't see it being that expensive.

Good luck :)

Yes you can still test them and the results will be as trustworthy as if they were new pills :)

I'm not sure the costs of shipping but as they are based in the US I can't see it being that expensive.

Good luck :)

I will get the kit from dance safe.. i probably don't need the full kit correct? just the basic Marquis.. i notice they have a new one the Mandelin.. what do you suggest?

If you were only going to buy the one bottle then go for the Marquis. By far the best single bottle kit to buy.

Out of curiosity what pills have you got - have you checked them out on Pillreports?

MDMA is notorious for being a very stable compound. It can last years and years as long as it's not store in direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.

2 years should be absolutely no problem. Even if it was 10 years old it should be no problem.

If you were only going to buy the one bottle then go for the Marquis. By far the best single bottle kit to buy.

Out of curiosity what pills have you got - have you checked them out on Pillreports?

I have checked pill reports and I think one is MDA,, not sure about the other pills..

I have white ones with lightning bolt suspect to be MDA. I did them a few times with friends and they were good..I took a half and took the second half a few hours later and it was almost too much, next time I plan on doing just half.. Just writing about it gives me the chills and the feeling that I need to use the bathroom...

I have pink star shaped ones that might be meth bombs or pips due to nausia and craving to take more...

I have a purple star that is unknown and did not try it maybe I never will.