• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

After so many psychdelics...

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
I smoked weed daily for 15+ years... since I was 14 years old. Huge tolerance. Was always comfortable even on huge edible doses....

I went through a period of extremely heavy psychedelic usage about 2 years ago.... LSD, DMT, mushrooms, mescaline, ketamine (you name it, I was tripping on it).

Something snapped in my mind during this period of VERY excessive use and I developed HPPD for about 4 months.

That was 2 years ago, and to this day weed has never been the same. Weed seems to be 100x stronger than it was in the past, to the point where I'm more comfortable smoking a few bowls of DMT then I would be smoking 1 hit of weed..... to put it in perspective.

It's not just the anxiety, which I am prone to, but weed literally makes me feel borderline psychotic for 2-3 hours even I just smoke 0.1g of regular old weed.... I can hardly explain it.

Over those years I've gone through grams of meth, heroin, pills, TONS OF LSD, MDMA, ketamine... etc... and I'm always comfortable.... but weed? makes me feel like I'm 13 years old again doing LSD for the first time.

I can't really explain it, or why this change happened to me.... there is a little more to this story... but

has anyone else felt this radical shift towards negativity regarding weed in their life?

-snafu

Welcome to the Wall-of Shame, stick around as that's certainly the right place in this situation, apparently...

I like both. I vape weed daily then lie down to be with my thoughts. I was also diagnosed schizophrenic if you believe those lies. Never smoked DMT but it could be alright. Anyway i like weed and it is good for me and my mind.
I smoked weed daily for 15+ years... since I was 14 years old. Huge tolerance. Was always comfortable even on huge edible doses....

I went through a period of extremely heavy psychedelic usage about 2 years ago.... LSD, DMT, mushrooms, mescaline, ketamine (you name it, I was tripping on it).

Something snapped in my mind during this period of VERY excessive use and I developed HPPD for about 4 months.

That was 2 years ago, and to this day weed has never been the same. Weed seems to be 100x stronger than it was in the past, to the point where I'm more comfortable smoking a few bowls of DMT then I would be smoking 1 hit of weed..... to put it in perspective.

It's not just the anxiety, which I am prone to, but weed literally makes me feel borderline psychotic for 2-3 hours even I just smoke 0.1g of regular old weed.... I can hardly explain it.

Over those years I've gone through grams of meth, heroin, pills, TONS OF LSD, MDMA, ketamine... etc... and I'm always comfortable.... but weed? makes me feel like I'm 13 years old again doing LSD for the first time.

I can't really explain it, or why this change happened to me.... there is a little more to this story... but

has anyone else felt this radical shift towards negativity regarding weed in their life?

-snafu

I like both. I vape weed daily then lie down to be with my thoughts. I was also diagnosed schizophrenic if you believe those lies. Never smoked DMT but it could be alright. Anyway i like weed and it is good for me and my mind.

One of my good friends was diagnosed with full on schizo many many years ago... I love talking to him even though it can be really too intense sometimes. He is CRAZY INSANE into conspiracy theories.... he is a computer programmer that gets paid way more than I do.... 150k+/yr salary. He's a genius but also get tangled up on crazy theories that don't make sense....

I'll never understand him but I forever respect him for his genius.

I love that guy, but shit sometimes it's impossible to have a regular convo with him without him going off on some tanget or some insane conspiracy theory (usually he calculated and did the math.... for example covid-19 was a chinese conspiracy....)

Idk... I know what schizo looks like and I don't have it.... something just rewired with my brain!

One of my good friends was diagnosed with full on schizo many many years ago... I love talking to him even though it can be really too intense sometimes. He is CRAZY INSANE into conspiracy theories.... he is a computer programmer that gets paid way more than I do.... 150k+/yr salary. He's a genius but also get tangled up on crazy theories that don't make sense....

I'll never understand him but I forever respect him for his genius.

I love that guy, but shit sometimes it's impossible to have a regular convo with him without him going off on some tanget or some insane conspiracy theory (usually he calculated and did the math.... for example covid-19 was a chinese conspiracy....)

Idk... I know what schizo looks like and I don't have it.... something just rewired with my brain!
lsd made me smarter. Mdma made me crazy like in tune with females as it boosted my antenna. My inner monologue got faster.

lsd made me smarter. Mdma made me crazy like in tune with females as it boosted my antenna. My inner monologue got faster.

LMAO... "lsd made me smarter" - I can't think of a more simple and dumb quote that was actually TRUE After 30+ LSD trips every single fucking time I come out a better, smarter person even if that trip was 10 hours of catatonic HELL.

Maybe I'm drunk.... actually I am drunk... but shit that just made my night

Thank you

Cheers :)

-snafu
I can go through a single gram of afghan hash (indica) in 10 days and feel like I am really using it a lot, and I get strong lsd like moments with it.
Weed seems a bit more panicky to me, or maybe it's just the indica sativa balance.
If I use weed instead of the hash, I get twichy.
As a teen I could smoke endlessly, and when we had it we did. and we did acid which was lovely always.
In late teens and early 20's I tasted meth and cocaine.
got into smaller amounts of weed after that.
I have been flying on small cannabis tastes for 47 years.

Weed and acid have some kind of weird synergy where they make each other way way stronger than they should on paper.

Same here man. I literally cannot handle myself on even one hit of weed and I used to smoke daily. It wasn't all at once after any one trip but after about a year of psychedelic use weed became very "psychotic". I kept smoking it here or there thinking that oh this time will be different. And sadly it never was. I haven't used it in about a month and I feel much better. I may introduce it back into my life again at some point but likely not anytime soon.

Moral of the story; If it's causing you problems, try taking a step back from it for a while and see how you feel.