• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants After smoking meth, how long does it take for it to be detectable in your urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivorymoon

Bluelighter
?
Frank you very much for your input

EDIT: I've changed the wording of my question. I hope that clears things up

Last edited:
Do you mean when you completely eliminate it from circulation, or how long after a dose before there is some meth in the urine?

Do you mean when you completely eliminate it from circulation, or how long after a dose before there is some meth in the urine?
The latter. Like once you smoke some, approximately how long before it's detectable in your urine?

+1
BB.jpg

BB.jpg

Well you asked how fast the meth will get into your piss so what fucking else would you mean by your question?
Did you ask how long it takes for it to disappear? No
I can't tell if you're being a dick or not. I was kidding around saying yes to drinking my piss. Of course I'm asking how long it takes after smoking it before it's detectable in your urine. That's what I said, but worded slightly differently. If im missing/misinterpreting something or something went over my head then thats my bad, ive had a very long day. If im not and you're just being a dick then I don't understand why you're directing your negativity towards me.

What I'm wondering if

I can't tell if you're being a dick or not. I was kidding around saying yes to drinking my piss. Of course I'm asking how long it takes after smoking it before it's detectable in your urine. That's what I said, but worded slightly differently. If im missing/misinterpreting something or something went over my head then thats my bad, ive had a very long day. If im not and you're just being a dick then I don't understand why you're directing your negativity towards me.
My bad sorry. Understanding the meaning of words is not my strong point lol. Anyways, I hope you pass your test.

It depends on the thresholds for the test, and that can vary depending on who's testing, but I'd say within an hour you're gonna pop.

My bad sorry. Understanding the meaning of words is not my strong point lol. Anyways, I hope you pass your test.
Oh it's alllll good! That's why I worded my response how I did. It's hard to tell what people mean sometimes when you're just reading words on a screen. Thank you!

It depends on the thresholds for the test, and that can vary depending on who's testing, but I'd say within an hour you're gonna pop.
I had taken several hits and then saved some piss in a bottle, hoping the meth hadn't "gotten to it" yet. It was a little less than an hour from when I smoked to when I bottled/froze my piss. I may or may not have to do a UA on Tuesday so if I do have to, I'm just trying to figure out my chances of the piss I saved being clean, cause my current piss sure as shit won't pass a UA ugh fuck, I really didn't mean to use but it was offered and being that I'm an addict, it felt impossible to pass up a free high. My bad, I won't burden you with my bullshit lmao thank you for answering

I had taken several hits and then saved some piss in a bottle, hoping the meth hadn't "gotten to it" yet. It was a little less than an hour from when I smoked to when I bottled/froze my piss. I may or may not have to do a UA on Tuesday so if I do have to, I'm just trying to figure out my chances of the piss I saved being clean, cause my current piss sure as shit won't pass a UA ugh fuck, I really didn't mean to use but it was offered and being that I'm an addict, it felt impossible to pass up a free high. My bad, I won't burden you with my bullshit lmao thank you for answering
aaaaand thats why i read the first 2 comments now, why did i fucking try to make sense of this thread

aaaaand thats why i read the first 2 comments now, why did i fucking try to make sense of this thread
I really didn't think my question was all that confusing. With the way it was/is worded, i'm clearly not asking how long it takes to leave your system. I'm asking how long it takes after smoking for it to be in your urine/detectable via UA.
Did you seriously take time out of your day to be a crusty dickhole and not even answer my question? I mean, really, what in the fuck is the point?

I really didn't think my question was all that confusing. With the way it was/is worded, i'm clearly not asking how long it takes to leave your system. I'm asking how long it takes after smoking for it to be in your urine/detectable via UA.
Did you seriously take time out of your day to be a crusty dickhole and not even answer my question? I mean, really, what in the fuck is the point?
i was pretty sure it was self explanitory, Not very long is the answer. thats like banging coke and wondering if you're high.

i was being a holedick btw, tyvm. also.... if you drink somthing acidic while smoking it may potentially delay how long it'll register as positive if thats what youre looking for as an answer. look into my amp comedown thread ~ holedick Zonxx

I go to probation and it takes 72 hours to leave system,However I give myself five days and drink water and green tea till I'm floating lol..I also buy the best home test kit that I can and test myself before I go that way I can just keep chugging water if I'm still positive. It's always been out in four days though.hope this helps u

Sorry ivorymoon, but the Thread Title is the problem, not your first post.

I'm going to close this as we don't allow drug screening discussion of any kind.

I will give you some info to LOOK at only, just no more questions or discussion. Thanks.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.