• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids after oxy and hydros, idk what do to

YungCob

Greenlighter
i've been taking oxy and hydrocodone recreationally for a while -- just shit i found lying around my moms house when i was back home. but now i'm running low and have NO CLUE what to do because i have no connects. i have chronic pain but no doctor has ever taken me seriously, so that's probs out of the question. i KNOW there has to be people around my but i just don't know how to find them. i know i obviously can't ask for connects or tips here, but GOD shit's frustrating!!

I'm sorry for your situation, the current opioid panic is hurting a lot of people. But we don't allow drug sourcing here.

I'd suggest trying out kratom if it's legal in your area. There are some risks with it, some people have gotten liver damage from it but they seem to be the minority and it seems to be something that either does or doesn't effect a person.

Just be cautious and take very low doses if you start kratom, the liver damage seems to come on very quickly and suddenly so get tested by a doctor shortly after starting it.

Last edited:
i've been taking oxy and hydrocodone recreationally for a while -- just shit i found lying around my moms house when i was back home. but now i'm running low and have NO CLUE what to do because i have no connects. i have chronic pain but no doctor has ever taken me seriously, so that's probs out of the question. i KNOW there has to be people around my but i just don't know how to find them. i know i obviously can't ask for connects or tips here, but GOD shit's frustrating!!
Kratom is ur only choice

I'm sorry for your situation, the current opioid panic is hurting a lot of people. But we don't allow drug sourcing here.

I'd suggest trying out kratom if it's legal in your area. There are some risks with it, some people have gotten liver damage from it but they seem to be the minority and it seems to be something that either does or doesn't effect a person.

Just be cautious and take very low doses if you start kratom, the liver damage seems to come on very quickly and suddenly so get tested by a doctor shortly after starting it.

thanks for the love and -- yes of course, not trying to source, just needed to vent a little. I appreciate all the mods for keeping things together <3

i'll give kratom a shot with the low doses and try to get my bloods done since i've heard mixed things about how high doses have affected people