After New Orleans

Psychedelics_r_best said:
Since New Orleans had a lot of drugs being imported to there and a lot of drug dealers do you think any drug prices will go up across the continent.

I live in Baton Rouge and have found that x has dropped by as much as 90% over the past year due to the fact that we ( N.O.) are becoming a major avenue for these drugs.I believe that Baton Rouge will over the next few months take up there slack and nothing will change,atleast I hope . 8)

lol... u guys arnt THAT far from miami... and all the good powder comes through us.... lol

kingpen said:
Gas is expensive too. Since lots of the dealers have to drive to get their shit, I would imagine they will just be adding the price of the gas to the drugs. Just a theory.

LOL! Probabley would, those grimme's. Any excuse they can.:D

Think of the most likely ports that drugs would come in it. Miami, New Orleans, Galveston... Now, are the Feds that much dumber than you and I ? Wouldn't you LOOK there? That's why the majority comes in to smaller coastal towns up and down the east coast as far north as Md. Smaller more concealable items (x) don't come by water, though.

id say anyone trying to make enuff money where its worth importing the E isnt gonna fly it over unless they have a rpivate jet, i kno id have a boat gettin sent to my local fish store with a boat of E in every one of my bass....muhahahahaha!