• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

After mdma i cant enjoy weed?

ucantseeme

Greenlighter
Ok first some background Ryan is 21 yrs old 5'2 and is about 135lbs he took mdma a couple times before but one week he took .4 and kinda felt a little anxious. The following week after a failed atempt to go to the beach he lowered to .3 he had a horrible trip and was able to sleep it off but he had weird twitches thatd wake him up a couple times. Also 2 friends took some as well and are fine. And Ryan parachuted btw.

The next couple of days were pretty rough for him he felt weird and started having panick attacks. Where he would have a racing heart and his left side would tingle and feel weird sometimes its isolated but a majoritys left side. He has no prior heart conditions just GI surgery and used to take adderall years ago. Sometimes he feels nausious. But anyways Ryan would smoke out of a GB and on some schwag it would be tolerable at times but when he smokes the good all hell breaks loose. Hes pretty athletic and damn well stressed. So my question is why is this going on? Hes smoked for 4 years and never had this. Its been going on for a month. Hes got no insurance or money to go to the er. And is really gettin worried. He can be in the middle of a videogame and the shit just makes him panick when he feels his heart rate rise. Sorry for the long post please give me some feedback this is my 1st post as well.

Last edited:
Anxiety can appear at any time following drug use. Cannabis is notorious for enabling this even after having no previous bad experiences.

Give your brain a break, eat healthy and exercise regularly. There is nothing a doctor would do to you other than prescribe anti anxiety meds short term, which unless the symptoms persist, I personally would try and avoid

Eventually you may be able to indulge again but there is a chance you may simply belong in the land of the straight, no drug taking people.

O yes.. MDMA killing weed high. Happens to the best of us. I basically smoked even more than before till i fried my self and that seemed to take away the anxiety / panic attacks.
It took a while but i got the the point of being able to semi enjoy it again... or handle it rather.

Thanks for the replies Ryan told me he can see a huge difference in the anxiety when hed smoke, and the anxiety would cause acid reflux. But hes going to abstain from marijuana for a couple months and do as you said. He would try to fry himself buuuut that would have been something he would have tried on the very onset, even though its crossed his mind this past week. Thx again, if anyone else has any suggestions as well, or relatable scenarios Ryan is very open minded. And appreciates it all.

once a person has a true mdma experience they will never be the same. whether its negative, positive, neutral or all thee above.

it can change your whole format. maybe a lot, maybe a little. this can apply to a wide variety of aspects.

i used to only smoke weed. i had to have it daily. then i found mdma, shrooms acid and others. now im wide open and found the deepest and highest views, angles and dimensions of every thought that sparks in my soul. now i dont care too much for weed although i do smoke it here and there but it seems much less rewarding and beneficial than other drugs that i prefer now. it seems to make me less when mdma seems to make me more. its like mdma makes me more advanced mentally and physically. all jokes aside but its like mdma, shrooms and drugs alike give super powers and weeds just to dumb down for a bit making the universe smooth and easy going but not a progressive soul and mind builder.

haaaaaaaa im ultra rolling my face off right now but im serious.

weeds for fun and games
while mdma is building blocks thats also funner.

oh a lot of drugs can cause people to develop anxiety and other underlining conditions cuz like i said it changes your format over a large spectrum big small high low- your mind bro

for example maybe now your noticing or thinking things now that you didnt before, things that are influencing anxiety on your mind.

think deep but dont drown, the answers to life float all around.

also its common for weed to induce anxiety sometimes after long term use aswell. everybodys different with different results and effects yup

hell yeah im rollin inside-out right now.
peace loves you!

haaaaa if im nuts atleast im not a peanut because peanuts are technally not a nut, they are a legume. haaaaaa!
oh yeah rollin harder than a dump truck.

ok im done.

Last edited:
Lol, wuut. Lucky you.

I thought it was very common for mdma and weed to go together? Whether they were at raves, parties or kickbacks, people would be socializing a lot and passing around blunts/pipes/bongs. They're both pro-social type of substances for sure.

Lol, wuut. Lucky you.

I thought it was very common for mdma and weed to go together? Whether they were at raves, parties or kickbacks, people would be socializing a lot and passing around blunts/pipes/bongs. They're both pro-social type of substances for sure.

Maybe while you are rolling it is enjoyable. But when you have rolled quite a few times or abused it ... it can change you leaving you anxious and depressed(while sober). Add weed to that mix and you will have a very uncomfortable high filled with anxiety. I have gone through it countless times as well as many others.

I see. Well if you aren't getting positive effects, then of course you or others shouldn't be doing it. I posted this somewhere else, but weed can be anxiety-inducing and dysphoric, which applies to certain people at certain points in their lives.

None of these substances are all good, but they aren't all bad either.

People just need to find a middle ground and discover what works for them. Which ones they like/dislike, whether they should continue their use or not, how often or how little they use it and which ones work well for them and which ones don't.

It's quite simple so that's why I don't understand the majority of the complaints out there. From your post, you said that you made that mistake countless times, so that's not good. Well, why are you doing that if it isn't working for you? On top of that, I haven't seen any of this with my own eyes so it's hard to relate, but that doesn't mean I don't think its possible. I'm sure it is. But like I said before, there are other factors contributing to those problems besides mdma. Many dependent/independent variables, including simple factors such as your mindset and lifestyle habits.

This is fairly common. I was a daily smoker like you and loved weed more than any substance. But after LSD use and about ten times using mdma, marijuana is a different experience for me now. I used to smoke and feel stoned and just relax, but after my last roll, every time I smoke now I get lots of head pressure, neck tightness, intense visual snow, and accompanied with lots of anxiety, increased heart rate.. Etc. I've noticed in very low amounts (one or two hits off a blunt max) can keep the anxiety portion down and is more enjoyable, although head pressure, neck tightness, and visual snow are always very noticeable while on marijuana now. It's just completely changed the marijuana experience after my last roll. My advice would be to quit all substances including weed for about 6 months and let your brain have a break and see if it heals itself. Then if you think you're ready to go back to smoking start in low amounts so you don't go back into an anxiety attack. I hope this helps but this is just from my personal experiences. Good luck to you.