• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help After Invega sustenna wears off can i trip on psychedelics?

lamuda

Greenlighter
As the title states would I be able to trip on mushrooms, LSD, mescaline and other research chems after this horrible drug wears off. Still recovering from the side effects I had after 2 doses in the same week. Do the 5ht2a receptors return to normal enough to trip and feel good?

The real questions ain’t if you could but when and more importantly should you? That’s why you didn’t get any responses, no one wants to take the blame and also no one wants to say what might be true – if you got such drugs prescribed/given maybe stay away from drugs, just in case, at least for a long period after stopping APs.

The real questions ain’t if you could but when and more importantly should you? That’s why you didn’t get any responses, no one wants to take the blame and also no one wants to say what might be true – if you got such drugs prescribed/given maybe stay away from drugs, just in case, at least for a long period after stopping APs.
It was actually a misdiagnosis. They told me I wasn't allowed to leave the ward unless I took the medication. I had no choice in the matter, I didn't even know what I was getting, despite me being totally devoid of the psychotic symptoms they proposed.