• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

after a bit of advice

jonnyl10

Greenlighter
Hey guys! So i attended a festival 2 months ago and took mdma 3 days straight had very little sleep and had the worse come down imaginable! Don't even know why I took it the third day I didn't even feel anything! I've taken about 8 times in my life and never abused apart from the 3 day festival (and will never again.) Always spaced my rolls with about 2 months. Now I have a rave coming up and I'm considering rolling again in a couple of days, just want to know what people think will I of lost the magic or will I be able to roll? Seriously the come down I had was terrible brain zaps headaches dizziness you name it so I'm worried I might of lost the magic and have a bad comedown again. Appreciate your help thanks!

You might not have quite the magic but after 2 months i dont see why you wouldnt still roll. Most people claim they lose the magic after the first time, dunno if i agree with that. Main thing id try to do is be positive, dont think too much about having a bad roll. The power of the mind shouldnt be underestimated. Have fun bro

You'll probably still roll but in my experience the sleep deprivation/comedowns are a little cumulative, it gets worse and worse if you've missed a big chunk of sleep in the past or haven't been sleeping well recently so if you want to roll I'd just advise caution making sure you don't get bad pills that are more likely to keep you up, and if you usually have a hard time sleeping after a roll have something on hand to help you sleep when you get home that's not alcohol :D

Make sure you take antioxidants/vitamins like vitamin E every day in the days leading up to it and something like vitamin C the day of the roll. If you feel really bad after the comedown you could try 5-HTP (to help your brain replenish serotonin) and see if it helps. Goodluck, have fun at the rave whether you go rolling or just stoned :)

I think you should wait relax and remember there's always another rave

Cheers guys still in two minds haha! I'll try to leave it I think n give myself more of a break! I have 5htp and take b vitamins after a roll but probz best to just give it a miss! Appreciate the advice xx