• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids After 2-3 weeks on methadone- withdrawals 😳🥺😤in Finland

ArtCore

Greenlighter
Hi fellows !

After 2-3 weeks of daily taking methadone( low doses - 20-30 ml , once per day, oral) I am on my day 7 of withdrawals !!! Really ? How long do you think this will continue because I haven’t slept almost at all....not to mention the other symptoms ....ok, the withdrawals are not thaaaaaat bad but still, they are very annoying.I am taking for 5 days till now 2 times per day 10 mg of oxy which is helping but still I cannot sleep and from tomorrow I don’t have a single pill of anything .

Do you think soon the withdrawals will be over ?
I‘m currently in Finland where the local dark web drug market is poor and I cannot help myself with lots of medicines plus the fact that the Finnish people prefer to sell mostly to other Finnish people ( kantasuomalainen as they say) so......

The problem is that every time I go to my home country(Bulgaria) for some 1-2 months I got addicted to heroin every time I go. Then when I come back to Finland ( where I live and work for 3 years till now ) I use methadone( which I take from Bulgaria ) exactly for 7 days, not less, not more , every day lower dose and the last day I am taking 0,4 ml ( pure liquid methadone ) and on day 8 I have no withdrawals ( I cannot sleep for some days but beer is always helping).Buuuuut that time.....I was using methadone for a little longer time as I mentioned and when it was over.....withdrawals :(

So what do you think guys ? Is there some local from Finland with some advice as well ?

thank you

Methadone withdrawal lasts a long time. For me it peaked at around day 10-11, and lasted around 3 weeks (for the acute phase).

Each time you go through withdrawal the withdrawal becomes worse.

As long as you're white you'll be OK.
Good thing you can do with Finnish vendors is tell them you're from Estonia. Finnish people like doing business with Estonians, Russians are OK too.
If you're black I would suggest getting the fuck out of this country. '
I sent you a private message.

As long as you're white you'll be OK.
Good thing you can do with Finnish vendors is tell them you're from Estonia. Finnish people like doing business with Estonians, Russians are OK too.
If you're black I would suggest getting the fuck out of this country. '
I sent you a private message.

Black? Are there alot of black Bulgarians? There are probably more black Bulgarians than there are Finns but this is just a guess.

These black Bulgarians or how you call them are the Bulgarian gypsies .They cannot write even Bulgarian language or read whatever it is language .They are the bottom of society in Bulgaria.
Fortunately I am not black at all 👌even I am with very white skin .

about bupre I am afraid of the transition between methadone and bupre.i don’t want stronger withdrawals .

You do you. I dont think that theres like any street methadone at all. Not sure if they are taking in foreigners.

Pmed you.

Done a bit of cleaning up in this thread folks as it was becoming decidedly off topic. Apologies to all those affected.

These black Bulgarians or how you call them are the Bulgarian gypsies .They cannot write even Bulgarian language or read whatever it is language .They are the bottom of society in Bulgaria.
Fortunately I am not black at all 👌even I am with very white skin .

about bupre I am afraid of the transition between methadone and bupre.i don’t want stronger withdrawals .
Bupre withdrawals are not as strong as methadone withdrawals.

My point was that bupre can make my methadone withdrawals much stronger if I still have methadone in my body and I take bupre at the same time .I have read very bad experiences about that.

My point was that bupre can make my methadone withdrawals much stronger if I still have methadone in my body and I take bupre at the same time .I have read very bad experiences about that.
Not true.
I've done bupre, then next day methadone and then I've done bupre next day.

That's because you took bupe the day before methadone and then bupe again. Methadone didn't have time to fully saturate the neurons to fully agonize them and then get knocked by bupe, which we all know is a partial agonists.
Fun thing i still got out of my withdrawals the day I did methadone.
I also have done heroin for weeks, then switch back to bupre - so I didn't have any bupre on my body.

Fun thing i still got out of my withdrawals the day I did methadone.
I also have done heroin for weeks, then switch back to bupre - so I didn't have any bupre on my body.

Sure...methadone will take you out of bupe or any withdrawal if enough is taken but be careful with that heroin to bupe switch cause precipated withdrawal is a bitch.

Do NOT take subs.

Appears methadone got its hooks into you. Make that a lesson to never take that shit for more than a few days. By 21 days off I think you will be fine. Longer habits (1 year+) are around 45 days. And long term dosers (5+ years) will be sick for a good 3-4 months. Good luck. Kick the shit of out and never take it again.

I am already 10-11 days without methadone ( and I have taken it for only 2-3 weeks, not more )By now I am taking daily 20 -40 mg of oxynorm just to feel normal and to have some 2-3 hours of sleep.
I think taking low doses of subotex for 4-5 days will be fine now, I mean I will not go into precipitated withdrawals anymore.

I am already 10-11 days without methadone ( and I have taken it for only 2-3 weeks, not more )By now I am taking daily 20 -40 mg of oxynorm just to feel normal and to have some 2-3 hours of sleep.
I think taking low doses of subotex for 4-5 days will be fine now, I mean I will not go into precipitated withdrawals anymore.

It's so difficult to break the cycle. Do you have access to gabapentin? It's a Godsend for the later stages of withdrawal and occasional relief during PAWS.

Do not take subs...I think you said you are taking oxy’s...that’s a full agonist. The methadone should be out of your system but the oxy is still there. If it is, the sub will knock it off the receptors but not cover them completely and then you can say hello to PWD. In my experience, there is nothing worse. Normal WD doesn’t come close to the hell of PWD. I’d say just ride it out. You are almost there. If you can, get some clonidine and gabapentin but otherwise, muscle through. It shouldn‘t be much longer. Whatever you do, do not take subs if there is the slightest chance you have any other opiate in your system. The poster who claims to switch back and forth by the day is a rare case. Chances of you or anyone else being able to do that are almost nonexistent. Good luck