Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Aeon's Psychedelic Thoughts Thread

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
- The Big Bang Explanation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In" the "beginning" "there" "were" no dimensions. "Then" "came" intelligence. Intelligence itself is always
alive in any possible way. Intelligence cannot exist without being alive aswell. It is life as we know it.
Or for most, still trying to comprehend it. You can notice I have put quotation marks on certain words for
the reason that they do refer to dimensions. As there are no words existant to my knowledge that could define
these words since we all, on our planet are so very used to only understanding and using the many words that
are related to dimensions and as we all have became accustomed to such I even doubt that there are any words
that refer to possible non-dimensional words anywhere on the planet as such for the time being, present, 2019
So I use these quotation marks to point out that they are words, not litterally but if you keep in mind that
I use them as in a metaphorical way yet without to distort the truth but rather in an opposite way, clear up
that they have an extra meaning to them so it would be able easier to understand what I try to explain.
"As" what happens to intelligence which is alive "as" a purely spiritual being "when" "inside" a "place"
where no dimensions are is that it "grows" to an absolutely perfect and all knowing spirit. "Which" or "While"
as "there" "was" no universe "yet". She or he created our material universe by using her or his intelligence.
A purely spiritual "form", "Figure", Etc. As she or he is called by definition neither one of either genders
like on our planet. She is no female or male as purely spiritual beings consist out of part of both in a way
As there is no approperiate word for such in our language, I used both at first in my explanation. She/he
gets many and multiple references and different names along what these people believe. But the fact remains
there is only one true being like her or him who was capable of creating the material and dimensional universe
simply because after she or him created this, it was no longer possible to create it or make a new universe
as this one, already existant being there. As a comparison I can refer to a human being's soul being influenced
by the potential of hallucinogens. As in such case, the mind would become more and more under the influences of
the psychedelics, the less and even more less they will be under the influence of dimensional properties which
can influence the mind to expand in the spiritual sense when it is used under the right circumstances. While
taken under the conditions of being healthy and happy, the mind shall expand and enlighten itself. Being less
under the influences of dimensional properties is also what causes the very difference in visual perceptual
changes. You may call them hallucinations. Things that are not there. But ask yourself, if you can perceive
with one or even up to five of your senses of these things, even if not permanently. Was atleast your experience
not even real?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- The Concept Of Intelligent Design.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I have explained the whole universe is created by intelligence so therefore the whole universe which on the
first look appears to only exist out of material objects actually exists first in the form of intelligence.
Is it coincidence that apples grow on trees? That they are also edible? That they also are healthy for us as
we eat them and absorb all their nutritional value through our bodies? And that this counts for the endless
amount of foods we can find on this planet? And that besides that, most taste great depending on your own
personal favourite flavours? Is it coincidence we have multi-functional bodies with multiple senses that we
we use everyday? Our own human bodies are far more complexly constructed than the most complely developed
computers or any other technology on this planet. How our planet fits us to every need. Recognizing how our
universe is designed is litterally the proof that it is an intelligent design. As the sun turns and gives
us light at day when are awake and turns further to create the night when we need our sleep. If you can
interpret all I've said so far than this is the proof, not only for an intelligent design but also for one
intelligent creator as who else would have created it? An intelligent design is a matter of complexity that
teaches us that our universe as it is could simply not be in any way be created by a form of randomness.
If all was random in life, life as it is would be impossible to begin with. Randomness has factors that when
with simple calculations shows us to let this randomness in a more evolving way is impossible for our universe
to exist. A bunch of random objects thrown together will never show evolution like we witness on our planet.
Nature grows by itself. It rains by itself. The sunlight feeds them to grow. Do you need more examples?
Because there are examples everywhere you look. So if you can grasp all this you should comprehend aswell
that we, as humans are not here randomly either. We all have our purpose too. As I will explain the meaning
of our lives in the next chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- The Meaning Of Life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The universe is divided by multiple categories of planets on a scale from one to nine. Each planet has it's own
category decided by the intelligence level. And planet earth belongs to category one. We are the lowest on the
scale and you cannot change that. Only you can evolve yourself spiritually so you can reincarnate in your next
life to a higher category. The higher you get, the more beautiful life becomes and the faster the process goes.
The purpose of these different categories is to divide the huge difference between the various categories.
These different planets are divided by lots of space so they cannot interfere with eachother. Although higher
categories are able to reach us if they decide to do so. The meaning of life is to learn and understand and
according to the progress you have made, you shall reincarnate on the approperiate category in your next life.
The more you develop your spirit, the quiker you will make progress through this reincarnation cycle.
Your previous life their memories won't be there because it automaticly is erased with hynosis. To many
painfull lives their memories all together could interrupt with your new life trying to learn. The meaning of
life is to develop your mind. Not your wallet. There is something I refer to as the tenth category.
It is non-dimensional and "where" you can rejoin our creator. Our god, no matter how you refer to him or her.
Dimensions can be seen as limitations but they are made for our learning process. To help us develop our soul
to complete perfection. So we have some time to think it over. You do not need to learn things of no importance
but as complicated our universe is, irrelevant subjects and information is there aswell, especially in a
materialistic civilisation like we have now on earth. You only need to learn that of which is important and
righteously beneficial to your mind its progress. Entities from the tenth category have fullfilled their cycle.
They never sleep as they have no need for it and help us to achieve our true goal unknowingly by us.
I personally compare that non-dimensional category to the most lucid of dreams. You can do whatever you wish.
And realise anything you like. You are always happy.

- Intelligence Versus Science.

If scientists argue about the fact that they are only willing to believe in what they can perceive or sense in
one way or another before they are willing to confirm the subject at hand as a fact in their understanding,
then where did they ever proved "intelligence" as a fact in the first place? The human brain to us is still so
very complex and the knowledge about the intelligence it correlates with is still insufficient to be considered
a scientific fact. It just becomes confused with our human brains their processes and as far as they know have
no proof intelligence exists since intelligence is believed to exist by most people but never has been seen by
the naked eye, microscope, or whatever neurological equipment. Are scientists unsure of whether intelligence
exists as a fact? They will say no. But yet they have no proof whatsoever and let me explain why. The truth is
that intelligence is something immaterial, and for as it has no mass, it is invisible. That is why noone ever
saw god or the many others that already have completed their cycle. One who is highly spiritual may be able to
see the electrons they consist of. I know I can. Especially in the dark. Mostly in a blueish colour.
In the same way I can see the energy, the spiritual part of the world, everything consists of energetic pieces
that move very rapidly, in fact, our whole universe has these vibrations. Like albert einstein said in his most
famous theory that mass equals energy or vice versa. Just to bad that he is incorrect about lightspeed being the
fastest possible.

- Religions.

Religions are mainly based on events that happened long ago that had a huge influence on the people of that time
and as they passed the information through, after a long time, whoever or whatever influenced the people they can
alledgedly be misguided by wrong translations or people who had bad intentions to manipulate the people for their
own prosperity and wealth. There is no religion on earth that is absolutely correct. A religion is an offspring
of what may once have been the truth but no longer is adequate to follow with only beliefs to live by as a rule
or a type of guidance. Stay away from religions and realise one important difference between believing and
understanding. Even though few things may still be correct, in it's entire aspect such information is
unreliable and does more bad than positive to our entire world. You can stay atheist for the rest of your life
and stay completely over-skeptical about anything more spiritual related but to change your life for the better
and many others, the only one thing to do is to understand the one and only truth. It may take time, as there is
no rush. Our god gave us the dimension of time and you can perceive that as a priviledge to us all. Also I want
to include aswell that there is no such thing as a hell or a purgatory of any kind. Nothing burns indefinately
(besides the sun) and stays alive. where would hell be? Jupiter? It just does not make any sense. Physical pain
or psychological suffering are only existant because it develops the soul. Pain of any kind will only bring up
questions. Imagine a man sitting in front of his house that burns up, while he suffers, he sits on his knees
and screams "WHYYYY"!!. I keep repeating to religious people this particular phrase "You can believe in religion
all you want, in the end, the truth must be understood".

- The Difference Between Believing And Understanding.

Since people even argue about this I have decided to include this aswell. Look, when you believe something it
still holds doubt within the litteral meaning of believing itself. The doubt shows you are not one-hundred
percent sure of whatever you belief is completely true or not. It is the uncertainty that makes up for the fact
that is a belief or whatever you believe in. By mathemathical comparison you could say the planet earth has a mass
of about fivethousandninehundredseventytwo sextillion kilograms but I am not completely sure. You only believe
it to be so. When you understand something so perfectly that there is no doubt you could by mathematical
comparison, for example say two plus two equals four and say I know it is true. You do not believe it might be
something different because you are perfectly capable of understanding that this is a fact.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Perception Of Good And Evil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a common mistake by people, they believe in a good and positive something and it's counterpart as a bad and
negative something. I refer to it as "something" because the possible options that I could mention are endless by
a way of speaking. The truth is that there is no evil whatsoever. People can be brainwashed by the idea alone.
These ideas develop out of the possible painfull realities they endure from deseases to the many possible ways of
suffering on our planet. Even though most suffering is man-made or rather human-made. By insufficient understanding
we harm eachother. Our intelligent creator developed the best and only way for us to develop our intelligence.
And even though it may seem sad, suffering and pain are neccesary and exist coexistantial to tell us that something
is wrong when our bodies are hurt yet however aswell as the pain causes you to think and learn. A baby cries
because it doesn't know any better yet. But as it grows older and becomes smarter, the baby who turned into an adult
has learned to smile. The more intelligence you adapt through your cycle of lives, the happier you will become.
Intelligence , as a purpose of life, is what is the good and positive. And the only bad and negative is stupidity
and unknowing ignorance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Lucid Dreaming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucid dreaming is a term to describe when you or anyone for that matter experiences an awake state inside a dream.
There are many various techniques to accomplish such states of awake dreaming. The most popular or common technique
seems to be the one where you while you are awake you keep yourself constantly occupied or rather often repitively
busy with looking and observing your hands. The purpose of doing so is so you would become used to doing so, so that
once, like a trigger, you would do the same in a dreamstate because of the repetitiveness of the practice and as a
usual habbit, you would do the same in a dream, the purpose of looking at your hands in your dream is vital to trigger
the awareness in your dream. This is your dream signal to trigger yourself to become awake inside dreams but I only
mention one of the most popular techniques as you could use an almost infinite number of techniques to take control
of your dreams with these practices. In fact, anything that looks ordinary or unusual may be used as a technique and
it varies for each person which technique has the most potential to work for someone. About the looking at your hands
technique, this one is popular because hands are very hard to draw and as you may not realise yet, everything in dreams
is drawn with your own imagination or in some cases, as messages trying to teach us something or guide us, drawn along
with their help. Imagination or fantasy here becomes reality inside the dream if you succeed in the first practice.
Memorizing your dreams and writing them down is most likely vital to the procedure. You will notice that as you remember
dreams more and better that they increase in strength and brightness and most importantly, lucidity. The lucidity inside
a dream you try to get a hold of. The whole purpose of lucid dreaming is gaining dream control. Having complete control
over your dream. You can make anything happen by your mind's control. Any wish you desire and experience it as real as in
your normal real life because they are real life aswell. Our world is not only made of material objects. Our dreams are
just as much the real life as your awakened state of mind. For the next chapter about soul teleportation you should
atleast already be able to control this part I've written about awakening inside your dreams and controlling them as
much you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Soul Teleportation also known as Astral Projection.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astral projection or travel is the main name given to how a person could experience out of body experiences and with some
practice can travel with the soul to pretty much anywhere you wish in the whole universe although you are limited to visit
planets who don't belong to your intelligence category. Otherwise you will be forbidden for obvious reasons. There are many
various techniques to develop the skill. For me, personally, I use my own type of dream signals to become awake in a dream
and afterwards I try to defy gravity inside the dream. Untill I soar and fly with full control. Which took me personally
quite long to learn with perfection. I would rise and fly into walls or crash through windows in the beginning of this
practice. I try to fly now and as I fly through any amazing landscapes I have came accross, I know now that it is very
important that if you want to travel, you need a very good understanding of the word and meaning of intention. You use
your intent to travel where you want to go. Often in the beginning out of body experiences can be frightning to those
who don't know what is happening as their body paralyses just like when you die. It has been mislabeled as sleep-paralysis
and as such called a disease. However it is a normal procedure and very safe. Death shall never result from this method
If you notice that your body paralyses all you need to do is stay calm. If you want to travel outside your body. If you
do not wish this, try moving your body around as much as you can and soon you will feel safe back into your body. If you
are traveling by teleporting your soul and want to come back to your physical self, just try to move your physical body
and you shall return instantly. You cannot feel temperature or pain, or even the effects of drugs will be neglected as
you need your brain for this and they are seperated at such moments. Having a heart full of love and likewise empathy
for all can play a difference in the possibilities of your progress in such. I do not believe you will succeed with bad
intentions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Letting Go Of Your Ego.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did jesus wear a white robe? Instead of clothes like all the others among him? Because he didn't want to differentiate
between the opinions of people that may have a type of commentary or actions towards him. Whether it was positive or
negative. He wanted his clothing style to be as neutral as possible. People nowadays fancy themselves to dress accordingly
to modern fashion or in a similar way as how they feel or how they seem to see themselves appear to be as in how they feel.
Or simply because they might think it will make them look more attractive. Even though we have all our own characteristics.
And an according fashion to blend along with our personalities. It is such fabrication of the mind entwined with one's ego
that causes to choose into a huge market of labels and brands to make one prefer a certain clothing style to make a
differential accustomed to how the person feels. Such differences will cause others to be excluded and a bond of trust may
be gone. Believing in your own capabilities is a good thing but feeling the need to prove your capabilities over other
people, as in competition is not neccesarily a positive thing. The loss of your self-concern on how others may see you is
important aslong as you realise completely who you are. What you are. And what you are worth. Containing an ego that has
needs of it own to sustain it's well-being is self-centered and should be avoided. Taking a neutral stance and open-minded
perspective is always more prone to be progressive. This offcourse is all the result of the many various forms of
materialism. There are so many wrong influences that a young mind let it's self easily be influenced by the many factors
that misguide us today while living in a materialistic civilisation. Noone should feel the need to prove himself in any
way as we al develop at a different pace and letting go of self-importance would lead to a decrease of violence as is
constanly encouraged by our media and so forth in many different ways. Just realise who you are to be yourself. To
continue a challenge from one who has wrong intentions is best to be avoided. One who knows him or herself has no true
importance to prove him or herself in violent ways. Don't feel confronted by your inferior ones. You are part of this
universe and we all walk along the same road, sometimes hand in hand and other hands should take their time first.

How about you keep the jibber jabber to one thread only

- Choice And Destiny.

Everything happens for a reason and every little particle of our material universe is there for a reason.
When you consider a choice it will seem like you are making or deciding between one or more possibilities that will end up as
a decision you made but because of lack of insight it only appears to be so. I ussually refer to such things as pre-destined
choices. Destiny as it is is already determined and only those with sufficient intelligence are able to make a change into
what as our present time may become by whether or not they decide to alter anything. They can foresee by calculating the
whole future, when they calculate as a formula to keep all factors who have any potential influence on all what influences
eachother through space and time, they can accurately measure the future to a certain extent. A choice is a fragile word
for those who lack sufficient intelligence to comprehend destiny as it is. What will be, shall be. As neither I or the most
of you are yet capable of making such calculations I can only reccomend to try to make the right pre-destined choice untill
your mind has developed further. I do not mean to insult anyone by saying they yet lack sufficient intelligence. The way I
see it is that either stupidity or intelligence is a natural form of evolution through our time continuum. Stupidity is as
neither an insult as intelligence is neither a compliment. It is our evolution taking place and a process in the making for
those who try to develop their minds. Whether you are aware of it that you are living your life for the only simple purpose
you would develop your mind by going through various experiences in a combination of several lives through reincarnation
untill your mind, soul, call it what you want has completed it self or not. These facts remain. And if you do not quite
understand, do not forget to atleast keep believing in your freedom because if we all sit on our couch, waiting for what
may be, as it will be, we all suffer the consequences of a wrong interpretation of how I tried to describe a little
something to teach you a liittle more about life. Go on and make your pre-destined choices about anything you want.
You cannot change fate. But you can keep your amusement as far as you can go in choosing whatever you want. Since we
simply do not experience such effect yet.

how about understanding that each thread is meant for a specific topic only? you can move them if you want but keep comments like jibber jabber to yourself. i do appreciate serious feedback.

It's not very good writing, dude. I respect the fact it's meaningful to you, maybe important.. as important as something you don't proofread yourself can get. But as philosophy it's very low quality.

Change the formula, try again. Live and learn.

Aeon is throwing out Ideas. Ideas are good. I got a little wisdom out of it. Maybe not all of it, but I can pluck what I need from just about anything.

Thank you Aeon for the ideas. More people should go deep in life.