• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Advise with DanceSafe test result please

xtc5551212

Bluelighter
Hi all,

This is a test of "molly" capsules. Same supplier as a previous roll 6 months ago which was good.

Mecke: Quick color change, fizz.
Marquis: Quick color change as well.
Simon's A+B: Slow color change.

I'm a novice tester and any advice is helpful. Thanks!

Y2RPC.jpg

I think your Marquis ---->

<--- simon's? No?

If that is the case, the marquis looks like shit. mecke looks a little strange. whatever it is, there is a secondary amine present.

Thanks S.E. I appreciate the advice.

The Mecke was the first test on top. Fizz then quick color change blue to black.

The Marquis went to blue-black quickly as well. That extra clear drop next to it was an accidental drop from the vial.

The Simon's A+B took a few seconds to change colors to a dark orange with a dark blue streak.

The testing kit is probably 12 months old and used once before. It might have been stored in a poor location (cardboard box next to window) so it probably heat-cycled a few times. Not sure what effect that might have on the kit.

I'm not 100%. They have been using so many new "unidentified" chemicals, who knows what is making those reactions. You know MDMAI basically tests exactly like a very weak dose of MDxx.

I reserve my conclusions, there's many possibilities IMO.

Could be meth + MDxx if the marquis and simon's are labeled reverse, but than again even then these reactions look fuckin dirty IMO...

edit: mecke looks purple. It should be deep navy blue(next to black with slight blue hue)

marquis should be black with slight purple only noticeable in bright light.

The reaction labeled "Marquis" looks like a typical SIMON's positive(+) result to secondary amines, LIKE, BUT NOT INCLUDED TO - methamphetamine, MDMA, PMMA, MDMAI, MDEA, etc etc

Last edited: