European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Advise needed urgently

JayRiddley2

Bluelighter
I am currently taking buvidel every month, 92mg injection, In march I am going to Turkey to have my teeth re done to fix all the damage crack has done to them but they are going to prescribe strong opiates, i.e Oxy 80s.
I leave on the 5th of March, and my injection is on the 8th of each month.
So I will miss the inbjection on the 8th and get it when i return on the 11th _(weekend) so it will be the 13th.
A) Am I going to go into withdrawal from the lack of buvidal
B) Am I going to be able to use the opiates they prescribe me to get high?

For those that don't know buvidal is a prolonged release injection of bupephrenophine.

I am desperate to get high, my fiqance controls my finances and I love crack but if I sneak off and do crack I am likely to lose her, which stops me doing crack even though that is my drug of choice.
I am looking for a way to get cash from the bank and explain I need it for something else then go to the spot to score. We'll see if i can do that

I am currently taking buvidel every month, 92mg injection, In march I am going to Turkey to have my teeth re done to fix all the damage crack has done to them but they are going to prescribe strong opiates, i.e Oxy 80s.
I leave on the 5th of March, and my injection is on the 8th of each month.
So I will miss the inbjection on the 8th and get it when i return on the 11th _(weekend) so it will be the 13th.
A) Am I going to go into withdrawal from the lack of buvidal
B) Am I going to be able to use the opiates they prescribe me to get high?

For those that don't know buvidal is a prolonged release injection of bupephrenophine.

I am desperate to get high, my fiqance controls my finances and I love crack but if I sneak off and do crack I am likely to lose her, which stops me doing crack even though that is my drug of choice.
I am looking for a way to get cash from the bank and explain I need it for something else then go to the spot to score. We'll see if i can do that
Lie about anything to do with drugs and it's an odds on bet she will leave.

Being brutally honest...

I get it I should kick it.I have kicked it. I'm on buvidel injections monthly and that blocks opiates as well as keeps you from withdrawing.
My addiction has always been crack and I'm 180 days clean today but I would sell my soul for a pipe. My fiance has control of my bank account so I have no access to cash, best I can do is sell stuff that i own but most of the time she takes my car keys.
I'm determined I will take advantage of the dentist in March and get some strong oxy 80s and make sure my buvidel is nearly expired for the month.

The doctor is going to manage the pain with buprenorphine but obviously i have to be in Spain for him to do that and I have 5 days in turkey where they will write me a script for oxys for 4 months which i can take home with me.
If they could script me some coke, I'd 100% cook it up into rock

No, you don't get it, sorry. It's not about kicking the habit - your other half seems to have found a way to deal with that; it's about being honest with her, because lying has become the final straw that would be unforgivable.

Cost/benefit analysis time...

Don’t really know what to say to this…you’re planning a relapse plain and simple. Your addiction is obviously deeper than just liking crack if you’re on buvidal and desperately trying to organise a blast on other opiates.

Congratulations on your clean time from crack that’s really something to be proud of, but everything in that post suggests that you’re going towards behaviours that are going to cause you a lot of problems again. I think the only sensible advice here is to become aware of that and willing to deal with them and seek some help preventing them from happening.

Don't do it lad, if you truly love her the guilt will be enough not to make it worth it, the dunt won't be even that good, bupe taken over time takes weeks to leave the system.

You've been clean, it's not worth it.

Listen to the above posters, you're not going to get better advice.

You won't experience really bad withdrawal from your injection, and won't be able to get high from the oxy most likely.

Sorry mate, but I think it's time to have a think about what it's going to be worth to you if you're caught fucking up again.

I'll only leave the thread open to advise you how to try and stay on track with your fiancé, as your OP isn't the kind of advice BL gives.