• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Advisable time between coke injections.

marione

Bluelighter
As many know, the best rush\bellringing obtained from coke IV is the first and maybe the second injection, I would know from advanced users if there is an advisable time to wait between IV again to get another good rush.
Thanks.

The longer you stay off the better the rush will be. :)

... but since resisting cocaine IV is too psychologically torturous for some, I'd say wait at least a month. You could probably get another good rush earlier but the point is to not get addicted.

The longer you wait, the safer, and the better the high.

Use interludes to drink, eat, do push-ups.

I'm not sure but maybe blood life or dopamine receptors are involved, I still not found the right time lapse testing on myself too.

I've never found any need to wait. Just do the same shot when the previous rush wears off. If you're afraid you're doing too much coke buy in smaller amounts. The time it takes for your dealer to show up is well long enough to make it safe/pleasurable to shoot up again.

I used to shoot a whole lot of coke, and I've come to realize that it's pointless to do more than 1 shot every hour. I used to bang shots one after another, and its a complete waste. You just don't feel it after the 2nd or 3rd shot. I'd say don't do any more than 1 shot per hour.

Jesus, pretty much however long you can hold out. I wouldn't want to be obsessing over carefully timed intervals when doing a bunch of blow, I'd want to be worried about running out like a normal person

I used to shoot a whole lot of coke, and I've come to realize that it's pointless to do more than 1 shot every hour. I used to bang shots one after another, and its a complete waste. You just don't feel it after the 2nd or 3rd shot. I'd say don't do any more than 1 shot per hour.

Same fucking thing here. You think the high is wearing off but really it isn't your still fucking high. You just want that rush again.8o

uhhh, is it bad this makes we wanna get a G and shoot up some coke all night? Fuck I miss that beautiful feeling. Haven't felt it for almost a week lol.

Just make sure the first one you do is a ringer by that I mean you dont know if youre gonna make it and then you wont even want another for a while any ways but you should wait as long as possible.Always know the strength,and always be careful.You shouldn't do it,it ruins lives,but I'd rather people be educated than dead. PS xanax WILL inhibit your rush FYI.

if we gave you the perfect answer would you really not shoot the coke for an hour with the coke sitting right in front of you, i find when my hand starts to shake while im fixing it, then wait untill im steady enough to do a safe clean shot.

Oh god..IV coke is awesome but very scary. There were times when i was fiending real bad down to my last 10 bucks enough to get a shot or two, feel the great rush, then crash for the rest of the fuckin night! At least 4-6 hours of sleepless fiending hell and soul sucking depression. I dont fuck with it anymore, at least with some heroin you'll be feeling the rush, feel good, then slowly come back down feeling a bit tired and sleep it off.

I usually wait two hours at least when in ripping for that day...I got some like real fish scale a few weeks ago and I was at work...was on the phone. Usually would do double the amount and do half , and save the half for a "bathroom break " in a couple hours. Would hide the rig in the toilet paper rolls lol. I , what my friend called it, fished out on my ten minute break at work. Lost all feeling in my legs and everything , fell to the ground , thought I was about to die. In 15 seconds I was able to walk again but felt weak. Good to go in five minutes lol. Was shaking like crazy . Never been so scared in my life. Layed off the coke for the rest of that night haha but back at it tomorrow morning. Shit was making my heart explode it felt like. Two hours is good to get a decent rush. 12 hours for a pretty decent reset on the high. Hope it helped. If you fish out, sit down, cold air in car like ac is good. Hands over head and breathe slow and relax. Might feel like your having a heart attack but probably not lol