Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

advil pm & molly??!

ratchetfolyff

Greenlighter
so i took some molly
today around like 12am & it's fully comedown but im having some trouble sleeping & ion have any melatonin or any access to pills so would take some advil pm be okay?

Last edited:
It will be fine, but Ibuprofen isn't a sedative so whether it will work or not is another thing.

That said some people say it has sedating properties, and the power of thought is a powerful thing.

It's Advil PM which is advil plus diphenhydramine...so yes, will make you drowsy but I still don't think Benadryl would be enough to take the edge off an amphetamine high

I would stay away from anything that contains DPH....this is what led to First Bad Comedown's issues as it works on serotonin....hence why you can trip off DPH as it works on the 5HT-2A receptor. Maybe something containing doxylamine succinate would be better? I dunno I'm no expert. I would say benzo, Z drugs, clonidine would be best. Maybe good ole fashioned valerian root.

hence why you can trip off DPH as it works on the 5HT-2A receptor. Maybe something containing doxylamine succinate would be better?

Just to clarify - DPH doesn't work via 5-HT2A but rather works via effects on histamine and acetylcholine receptors, but doxylamine succinate is indeed another choice.

Sometimes when you've stayed up all night and it hits noon, you kinda just have to let the residual stimulation and circadian rhythm jostling work its way out of your system and try to sleep good the next night.

It's Advil PM which is advil plus diphenhydramine...so yes, will make you drowsy but I still don't think Benadryl would be enough to take the edge off an amphetamine high

Cheers, we don't have that in the UK.

IME diphenhydramine can be pretty effective at inducing sleep after stims. It's not as effective as a benzo and can cause some pretty fucked up dreams, but it can work.