• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Advice to withdraw from pressed fent with my withdraw supplies

LandsEnd20

Greenlighter
(I am sorry if this is long - I felt details are important. Plus typing this is possibly providing me some comfort from anxiety towards detox.)

Hello everyone. I am looking for some advice on a taper for pressed fent pills.

Some background on me. The biggest reasons for my opiate use is to get away from my Anxiety and panic attacks. I have had a pretty wicked addiction for opiates for most of my life. I went overboard 3 years ago and used dark net markets and basically got into a lot of things. It ended up being mainly pressed fent or u47700 (basically more fent). I learned how horrid the detox was from fent back then - would be awful 72 hours and I would have almost nothing for comfort. At one point I accidentally OD'd and woke up in the ER and spent the night in the ICU. That was my wake up call, attended AODA stuff for 6-7 months, and spent the next 3 years being clean with minor abuse (lope abuse).

Then Covid19 took over and being trapped in my house, working from home, and really nothing to do just led to this relapse. Covid basically nuked my anxiety.

When I started around 2 weeks ago I was using like 1/2 a pill a day (was being super careful with my low tolerance) and now I am using pretty much 2 a day. Before I started I told myself I need to not let my tolerance spiral out and end up going cold turkey at high dose.

I learned from my 3 years ago use that fent or u4 detox is a hellish 72 hours. I cant let detox interfere with working from home or get in the way of work as is so I have a decent variety of meds I would have loved to have had years ago.

My daily meds:
- Effexor == 112.5 mg daily (I am aware of the serotonin risks with fent which is another reason I cant let dose get crazy)
- Lyrica == 200mg x3 daily

On hand meds:
- Clonazepam == 0.5mg - ODT tablets (likely no tolerance) - have probably 25
- Gabapentin == 300mg capsules- lots
- Baclofen == 20mg - 15 pills
- Phenibut == 250mg capsules - lots (some tolerance, use roughly 750mg-1g some nights for sleep)
- Zofran == 8mg - ODT Tablets - lots
- Loperamide

I also have "opi-cure" capsules which I guess is a supplement with Vocanga magnitolia, coriolis veriscolor, silymarin extract. I only took it once when I was in minor withdraws from lope and I noticed some relief from it and made me a little tired. Not sure how effective this stuff is other than a lot of people praise it on its "reviews" on its website - of course which could be fake but then thats a lot of fakes if they are.

Also - does Baclofen provide any benefit for opiate detox?

If anyone has suggestions on best timing for my comfort meds it would be great to hear. This is basically what I am asking about - best timing to take those. Like what to take if I am having problems working (daytime) compared to evening issues or trying to sleep.

I am also aware of the concerns of adding another drug to become addicted to in that list. Luckily I have never had addictions towards any of those in that list.

Sorry to break it to you but, if I were a betting man, I'd put money on the withdrawal being intense enough to effect your work.

As I doubt you are abusing Abstral or Fentora tablets (prescription meds) and are talking about some clandestinely produced fentanyl pills, the actual dose you're taking is unknown, which doesn't help things.

From what I know fentanyl withdrawl is not the sort of thing you can pop some medications and work throughout, you're going to have to allocate a few days to crash. The meds you listed all will help to some extent but I don't think it will bring you to 100%.

The Opi-cure has some interesting components but I would presume it's basically useless in acute opioid w/d.

Sorry to break it to you but, if I were a betting man, I'd put money on the withdrawal being intense enough to effect your work.

As I doubt you are abusing Abstral or Fentora tablets (prescription meds) and are talking about some clandestinely produced fentanyl pills, the actual dose you're taking is unknown, which doesn't help things.

From what I know fentanyl withdrawl is not the sort of thing you can pop some medications and work throughout, you're going to have to allocate a few days to crash. The meds you listed all will help to some extent but I don't think it will bring you to 100%.

The Opi-cure has some interesting components but I would presume it's basically useless in acute opioid w/d.
After my fent binge I woke up in wds and popped 500mg tramadol which was enough to stop most wds (sort of) but not enough for comfort.i was still shaky as hell 3days later Even with heaps of tramadol.no chance of working thru full blown fent wds without meds or with out any body being able to tell.

Oh I'm fully aware fent WD sucks completely. I have awful memories of 72 hours of rapid sweats and chills, flopping like a fish from restless part, anxiety thru the roof, skin feeling like it's on fire at times, absolutely no sleep, muscles feeling like they got hit be trucks, and so on.

But I had no meds to help me thru it then. I didn't even know lope could have helped.

I don't plan to just jump off cold turkey like I used to. Basically back then I had that idea where I would taper down but I would just use it all up and go CT. Nope not this time. Timing doses and less daily. Even if it's 1/8th less each day.