Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Advice please

Stevethecunt

Greenlighter
?

Check threads you've posted in

New to here but fascinated

Thread:?New to here but fascinated

*** Stevethecunt, you are currently a GREENLIGHTER ***If you have any questions about your account or the site, please check the following:

Bluelight Support Topics? ?? ?? ?Bluelight Support Topics? ?? ?? ?About your account? ?? ?? ?How do I find threads I've posted in? (subscriptions)? ?? ?? ?How do I get a little picture next to my name? (avatars)? ?? ?? ?How do I search Bluelight?? ?? ?? ?I'm having problems posting.. Help!? ?? ?? ?Where can I find the site rules? (Bluelight User Agreement / BLUA)? ?? ?? ?Where can I find out about little features of Bluelight?? ?? ?? ?Where can I find information about Bluelight and what it stands for?? ?? ?? ?Greenlighter's Guide?

You are expected to adhere to the site-wide rules, as described in the?Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)(This notification will disappear once your reach Bluelighter status after 50 posts)

Welcome to Bluelight & NMI Guidelines

Reply to Thread?Subscribe to this Thread?

Tags:

Stevethecunt?said:Today?01:17

New to here but fascinated

I basically have a few things.?

I cannot smoke weed or cannibis in anyway, i get so paranoid now it is pointless and it is not any fun at all. No idea why.

I did however have 2 horrific experiences in amsterdam on magic mushrooms. I was a lot younger and did not respect them. I thought they were just hippy bull shit. They were not and i see things to this day 10 years later i cannot eplain. My family has a history of mental illness and i can only guess this was what happened during my trip. It was incredibly profound but very scary. Now i am older i wpuld like to explore it but feel silly i have kids and a 9 to 5 its not something i feel i can risk again.

My thing is cocaine, for some reason it resonates with me and i am able to enjoy it free of the paranoia all other drugs bring. I dont know why that is.

Really want some advice on the mushroom trips i had, they were very deep and i eat a whole box so was mega dosed in a very unfamiliar setting. Was i bad because of my setting or is the sense that i can get some answers true?

Always wondered.

Steve

Great to have you with us.

Certain people are much, much more sensitive to psychedelics than others, meaning their threshold dose is a small fraction of what others seem to be comfortable taking, so in general,
never mind what people say.

If you are prone to anxiety, steer clear of psilocybin, and never smoke weed before / during your trip. Start off with 1/3 tab (40ug) of LSD or ALD-52, and do that amount several times to establish your equilibrium. If all goes well, advance to 1/2 tab (60ug) and hold it there awhile. Advance no more than 1/4 tab (30ug) after that, and in general, dose only once in a session.
I would avoid mixing any other drugs with psychedelics while you are finding your feet (say, for the first year). The best policy is always START SMALL AND INCH FORWARD.

Best wishes now and always.

The advice is good but does this mean that it is not a spiritual thing it is chemical.

It is a form then of induced madness...

Psilocybin can be hard going for certain people, even in the best of circumstances, and for that reason is not recommended (for those people). As for induced madness, smoking cannabis while tripping is notorious for pushing otherwise stable persons over the edge. Are you diagnosed with some form of mental illness?

Im not personally im a regular 9 to 5 guy but there is a lot of mental illness in the family. Im guessing that was what was triggered to a degree.

My mother and her father have both had serious mental issues all their lives.

The exlerience was so profound and ao real i always believed something out of body happened. I thought a part of my brain functioned that was dormant. Time and reason and being diaappeared.

I still remember it now almost 10 years later.