advice please.

Mark989

Greenlighter
Hi

I am going to start a course and could do with a little advice/help.

I am 26 & around 14 stone.

I have got 30 mill Alpha-Pharma Induject-250 & 20 mill Nandrobolin-250.
I have got 50 tabs Halobol (fluoxymesteron 5mg) not sure wether to include these?

Ok so here's my issue, when I was younger I messed around with steroids and got gyno! I never researched I just was an idiot and took anything. I lived with gyno for a while but got fed up and went with surgery and had it removed about 6 months ago. All is good and back to normal. I know all this could of been avoided if I would have took precautions.

So to avoid this happening again. What would you recommend running with this course I have Anastrozole 1mg Tabs and also have Letrozole 2.5mg tabs just incase they're needed. I also have tamoxifen 10mg tabs.

What dosage of gear mg do you think I should do a week with what kind of anti estrogen dose?

Any kind of advice would be appreciated.

thanks

Did the surgeon remove all of the breast tissue ? They usually leave a small amount for cosmetic reasons. If he removed it all, it's very unlikely that it will grow back again.

They left a small amount of tissues as you said for cosmetic reasons, so I think it could come back if I took steroids with out anything to prevent it?

You'll have to take something to prevent it. The SD regulars will advise you on that.

It looks like you had a 10 week 750 Test 500 Deca cycle in mind.

However I'd recommend no more than 500 Test for this 'first' cycle. Avoid deca for now, no need, plus there's the gyno risk.

You definitely don't want to use the Halo, not now and probably not ever.

I'd run the Adex throughout given your gyno sensitivity, 0.5mg ED just to be sure it doesn't kick off. I'd also keep the tamoxifen on hand for extra insurance.

you should take something to prevent it. Make sure to resolve this problem first.