• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Advice! Please read

Jayfrae

Greenlighter
Hi Folks, I'm jayfrae!

I've got a couple of questions I'd like answered!

So, SWIM is on

Lexapro: 30mg
Olanzapine: 10mg
Ritalin: 10mg/4 times a day
Clonazepram: 0.5mg/ When needed

SWIM has half a g, in the past was a chronic weed smoking but has quit for 2 years, SWIM wants to know if it's safe to have a little smoke for the first time in so long, SWIM has history of mental illness and depression, but has recently been prescribed ritalin and feel's amazing! SWIM want's to know if it's safe to have a smoke and if anything goes wrong (panic attack or psychotic symptoms come up) if SWIM should just take a little clonazepram and olanzapine to knock him out.

Thanks, replies would be great and positive feedback!

:p

I don't like smoking weed and taking stimulants on an SSRI. That shit made me eat all my benzo'z real fast. THC+Amphetamine+SSRI=ANXIETY=pop BENZO

As Ignot suggested you may experience elevated anxiety by nature of the drugs you are combining. Stimulants and marijuana can together can easily cause anxiety, this combo will raise your heart rate and your perception of it which can cause a loop of anxiety. I dont see any reason why you shouldnt mix them other then that but a warning is start very slowly with the weed. Even if you have to take 1 hit and wait because the low tolerance with everything else is really setting yourself up for a trail. Sure you may brush it all off and have a great time, I know when i come off a tolerance break often i find myself thinking "wow its a good thing i am so seasoned or i would be paranoid my heart feels like its moving at a million miles per hour"

yeah while youre on the ritalin try to stay closer to indicas or indica dominant hybrids. ive been smoking half my life and just recently have found most heavy sativas give me anxiety which used to never happen. but there are some sativas like alaskan ice which is super sativa dominant(like 90s/10i or 85s/15i) does not give me anxiety which is wierd. it makes me hyper.

but bud isnt going to interfere w any of your meds and there methods of action. high might be a little different but none of those combos are flat out dangerous

Please refrain from using SWIM, it is not allowed as per the BL user agreement (link below) -

Specifically, you may not: -

use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Just so you know.

the 'my dog' part caught my attention. can i say my cat? more likely itd be my cat and i since my cat cant operate a dab rig w/o me, but i have a huge, fat, lazy, 'garfield' cat that will hear the water bubbling and come running. will just sit next to me and chill and after ive blown enough smoke for his liking he will leave and either starts acting whackadoo crazy like fighting a left over winter glove laying out randomly to the true death or just finding a nice spot in the sun to chill

I don't like smoking weed and taking stimulants on an SSRI. That shit made me eat all my benzo'z real fast. THC+Amphetamine+SSRI=ANXIETY=pop BENZO

how do you know its from an SSRI and not anxiety caused by the speed?