• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Advice on codeine usage daily.

chrisp1995

Bluelighter
Hello everyone i’ve posted a few times about codeine but looking for some information i’m in the UK and i am 27 about 10 stone, i have codeine phosphate 60 mg pills from a nurse but i am not prescribed them, i have been using them daily for about 1 year maybe a bit longer, i usually have about 4-5 pills a day which works out at 240/300 mg per day spaced out over a few hours after i take a tablet, recently i have been getting slight shooting pains in the side of my lower stomach and sometimes back they only last a few seconds but come and go not painful but i can notice them, also if i stretch my arms above my head i can sort of feel the aches/shooting pains in the sides of my belly, i know that my codeine phosphate don’t have paracetamol in them but they have starch and a few other things if you google them you will know more, but i’m just wondering is it dangerous for me to be taking these with the shooting pains i am getting? and is it safe to take daily i know it says don’t take longer than 3 days but i don’t go bizerk eating them i just space them out through out the day i usually try stay of them through the week days lately because of these aches, but could this do serious harm to me and could this really effect my kidneys/liver if there is no paracetamol in my tablets and just codeine / starch (best googling codeine phosphate 60mg) as i’m not very technical or clued up on chemistry. thanks everyone just need some reassurance incase i have to take my self for a blood test which i would rather not but also don’t want to damage my self. been trying to use of a weekend only now as getting anxious about these little pains.

also how do people take different tablets long term over years everyday and there kidneys/livers are not effected.