Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Advice on Best Generic

Breckinridge or Aurobindo?

• Total voters

Davemp88

Bluelighter
Ok so, long story short, I’m prescribed the 2mg Xanax bars, 90 a month. I’m picking up only a 13 day supply today until I see the doctor again on the 5th of October. But I digress...
Between the Breckinridge Blue b707’s and the Aurobindo y12’s or Y21’s, which one is more effective for mitigating anxiety. I prefer the Greenstone generics, as they are a subsidiary corporation of Pfizer®️Pharmaceuticals, Inc., they are less than 5% different than the brand name XANAX bar scored with a 2 on the back. Those two I mentioned are the only two I haven’t tried, but I believe they’ll be my only choices when I go to the pharmacy today.

*ANSWERING OWN POST #Breckenridge=AWESOME. Like a Greenstone/Actavis Super Hybrid!!!

Aurobindo produces the lowest quality generic alprazolam I've tried. A single blue C1 IPL branded clonazepam claims to contain 1mg of clonazepam, but it takes three of the shitty blue kpins to equal a single Roche k-cut 1mg clonazepam. Sandoz does make a far higher quality generic clonazepam, essentially equipotent with the Roche version.

Aurobindo produces the lowest quality generic alprazolam I've tried. A single blue C1 IPL branded clonazepam claims to contain 1mg of clonazepam, but it takes three of the shitty blue kpins to equal a single Roche k-cut 1mg clonazepam. Sandoz does make a far higher quality generic clonazepam, essentially equipotent with the Roche version.
Have you tried these new Breckenridge?? #AMAZEBALLS!!! Lol but seriously, SO BOMB. Like a Greenstone/Actavis Super Hybrid.....my favorite now! And I’ve been on Xanax almost my whole life!

Have you tried these new Breckenridge?? #AMAZEBALLS!!! Lol but seriously, SO BOMB. Like a Greenstone/Actavis Super Hybrid.....my favorite now! And I’ve been on Xanax almost my whole life!
Haven't tried those yet, but I'll let you know if I do...

Ok so, long story short, I’m prescribed the 2mg Xanax bars, 90 a month. I’m picking up only a 13 day supply today until I see the doctor again on the 5th of October. But I digress...
Between the Breckinridge Blue b707’s and the Aurobindo y12’s or Y21’s, which one is more effective for mitigating anxiety. I prefer the Greenstone generics, as they are a subsidiary corporation of Pfizer®️Pharmaceuticals, Inc., they are less than 5% different than the brand name XANAX bar scored with a 2 on the back. Those two I mentioned are the only two I haven’t tried, but I believe they’ll be my only choices when I go to the pharmacy today.
Which pharmacy do you go to for the blue b707 bars?

You do know that if it is a legitimate US generic ( from a pharmacy), the contents of generic pills are identical with respect to dose of active drug.

Don't you?

You do know that if it is a legitimate US generic ( from a pharmacy), the contents of generic pills are identical with respect to dose of active drug.

Don't you?
Sure, mostly, but the pill binders can be different. I believe that the FDA regulates it but when one generic just works and the other doesn't, then it's clear SOMETHING is different. But I'm sure you're so smart you know better.

I don't know Xanax but for oxy the Rhodes pills suck because they're coated tablets, and the Zydus pills are just garbage (probably a pill binder issue as they're hard as rocks). For methadone, the Mallinckrodt pills are SO much stronger than the ASC pills, it's just patently obvious when I was stable on 30mg of ASC but can't even take 30mg of M pills because they're too strong.

Sure, mostly, but the pill binders can be different. I believe that the FDA regulates it but when one generic just works and the other doesn't, then it's clear SOMETHING is different. But I'm sure you're so smart you know better.

I don't know Xanax but for oxy the Rhodes pills suck because they're coated tablets, and the Zydus pills are just garbage (probably a pill binder issue as they're hard as rocks). For methadone, the Mallinckrodt pills are SO much stronger than the ASC pills, it's just patently obvious when I was stable on 30mg of ASC but can't even take 30mg of M pills because they're too strong.
Regardless of what you think, and regardless of binder. The active ingredient is the identified amount, and chemically identical.