View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

advice for a large dose mushroom trip

just say know

Bluelighter
this is a section for advice for shrooming enough to a point that one achieves out of body "DMT" like experiences. these types of experiences are extreemly personal and life changing. how would you advice a person go about this? how would a person prepare? what would their setting be like? how can they positively affect their mindset/set? is there concerns the person should be worried about? how would they achieve this on a lower end dose of abilify? 5 MG? (abilify is dose dependent and the lower doses shouldn't be too much of a problem) also does anyone know how the integration process is with large dose mushroom doses? has anyone prepared, experienced, and integrated off of large doses of magic mushrooms?

Personally i hope to experience this through the use of schlorotia bearing A. Mexicana. this is an eventual trip- but i am taking a few years to prepare for it. what dose should i take? i weigh about 180 pounds a d my height is about 5" 6' i think. i am not too active but will be increasing rate of excersize while undergoing this trip. when i do undergo it i shall record the experience with setting pictures and descriptions of the experience itself.

wish me luck and give me advice please :)

If you want the mushroom trip to be DMT like you just add 300mg of moclobemide. That'll turn the mushroom trip into a DMT trip.

I don't think there's any special setting - just be comfortable and relaxed in a safe environment and see how it goes. DMT is very friendly.

ohtai; i shall also try both one day when i can perform an extraction and when i can simply grow some shrooms

mostly i hope to see how this goes.