• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Adrenachrome...wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
Word up people's.
I was hoping there might be some clarification as im interested to no two things.

A. Can you obtain adrenachrome from your own blood or does it have to oxidise I. e dry and crystallise from some one else's ?

B. If you have had an adrenachrome hit and it was from anothers blood is there any kind of tag or uniqueness especially if the adrenachrome was from blood from a different ethnicity.

Is that even a real drug? I thought Hunter S. Thompson made that one up in Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas.

Yes it is a real hallucinogen it is released into the blood stream of humans from glands .
It's no myth !
Waiting on your trip report.

I have read credible reports that it is nothing more than very mildly stimulating. I can also guarantee you it's not psychedelic just by looking at it's chemical structure. If anything it would be anti-psychedelic...

Yes it is a real hallucinogen it is released into the blood stream of humans from glands .
In your OP the way you wrote about "adrenochrome hits" suggested that this was a drug you were actually familiar with doing. Which means someone is selling you some random chemical as "adrenochrome," who the hell knows what, research stimulant maybe? I find it amazing though that in the age of the Internet people could get away with that. But then again it is also a Qanon thing so maybe the drug dealers are taking advantage of that. Or maybe that is what OP is actually on about.

Is the "source" not clear enough? This chemical is in abundance... Just think; shot with a masceti ! And I can tell you it is hallucinogenic and also stimulating .
You would be a big fool to try it on purpose.
I don't want to be any more blatant because I hate needles now.

Word up people's.
I was hoping there might be some clarification as im interested to no two things.

A. Can you obtain adrenachrome from your own blood or does it have to oxidise I. e dry and crystallise from some one else's ?

B. If you have had an adrenachrome hit and it was from anothers blood is there any kind of tag or uniqueness especially if the adrenachrome was from blood from a different ethnicity.
Don't attempt this. You're not that good a chemist.

Adrenochrome could probably be found via sites which sell to researchers but I don't reccomend that either because this drug will fuck you up if you try that recreationally.

Just don't.

Is the "source" not clear enough? This chemical is in abundance... Just think; shot with a masceti ! And I can tell you it is hallucinogenic and also stimulating .
You would be a big fool to try it on purpose.
I don't want to be any more blatant because I hate needles now.
Let me guess it's extracted from babies

I have to assume this is a joke, but if not then please don't cut yourself in an attempt to extract potentially micrograms of neurotransmitters from liters of blood.

According to my garnered understanding, it’s really a thing in the whole Satanic paoedophile ring involving the world’s psychopathic elites.

I think it’s produced in response to fear. So they torture or terrify sacrifices before extracting the blood from the particular area/organ.

What did he say in Fear and Loathing- was it the pituitary gland of a living human?

Some gland anyway.

According to my garnered understanding, it’s really a thing in the whole Satanic paoedophile ring involving the world’s psychopathic elites.

I think it’s produced in response to fear. So they torture or terrify sacrifices before extracting the blood from the particular area/organ.

What did he say in Fear and Loathing- was it the pituitary gland of a living human?

Some gland anyway.

Adrenal gland. Obvs. :D

Everything I have read about Adrenochrome states that it's an oxidized form or epinephrine. This oxygenation is the source of its blood-red color. You could procure an epi-pen and allow it to expire, in which case it will turn red if it has degraded correctly. If my knowledge serves me, the resulting injection will be an adrenaline rush and panic attack, in line with the original product, plus what is known as a thunderclap headache. The best resports I have heard was that it's a waste of time and the worst involved hours of laying in fetal position holding one's head. None are positive. It also seems to possibly be a major vascoconstrictor, which could make it dangerous.

The late H.S. Thompson admitted in a later interview that he had fabricated the effects of adrenochrome in Fear and Loathing. I cannot find that source as of now. And I will not even begin to touch recent conspiracy theories surrounding it, except to say what I've seen is baseless.

Everything I have read about Adrenochrome states that it's an oxidized form or epinephrine. This oxygenation is the source of its blood-red color. You could procure an epi-pen and allow it to expire, in which case it will turn red if it has degraded correctly. If my knowledge serves me, the resulting injection will be an adrenaline rush and panic attack, in line with the original product, plus what is known as a thunderclap headache. The best resports I have heard was that it's a waste of time and the worst involved hours of laying in fetal position holding one's head. None are positive. It also seems to possibly be a major vascoconstrictor, which could make it dangerous.

The late H.S. Thompson admitted in a later interview that he had fabricated the effects of adrenochrome in Fear and Loathing. I cannot find that source as of now. And I will not even begin to touch recent conspiracy theories surrounding it, except to say what I've seen is baseless.

@raising_da_piggy

This is the best answer you're going to get mate. No one is going to be able to tell you how to extract it from the blood of tortured infants.

Besides, a synthetic version is available for research purposes, so I'd go down that route if you're determined.

Doesn't sound worth the effort tbh.

So for that reason, I'm closing this on the grounds of zero harm reduction...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.