Mental Health ADHD Online Telemedicine Clinic’s?

I'd be really surprised if they used Ritalin or any other stim. people mite want

Probably give you Straterra lol

Probably give you Straterra

It works for some people. I know that Ritalin made me angry and Dexamfetamine whilst it worked even the smallest dose made it harder to fall asleep, I'm talking 2.5mg twice a day, and that's with 60mg mirtazapine at night. One of my support workers doesn't think I have ADHD, he thinks I'm just a garden variety high-functioning autist.

Some of these do actually prescribe CII medications, such as adderall, dexedrine etc. The regulations regarding prescribing CII drugs remotely has been relaxed as part of the covid-19 pandemic.

Ritalin made me angry and nuts as well. I didn't even mind when this new doc said no to re Rx'ing it

Dexamphetamine is more smooth than ritalin / methylphenidate - I don't like that too, it's too harsh and forced. The best stuff isn't available as Rx unfortunately, but maybe you can source some prolintane or the beta-keton variant alpha-PVP, these are super functional stims, I was coding 24+h on this, feels very natural but super focused and no peripheral stuff.. modafinil is heavy too, felt like a caffeine overdose, it's OTC here but I'm not compatible.. bupropion wasn't good either, didn't try strattera yet but I don't expect much from it. I just need the dopamine, not norepinephrine which can trigger anxiety and flashbacks.

A pretty experienced doc told me that he often prescribes Xanax retard 2mg together with ritalin to take the edge off.

But telemeds prescribing stimulants? This is something new. I have legitimate inattentive ADD and problems to get a script because docs are afraid of 'controlled' meds..

Dexamphetamine is more smooth than ritalin / methylphenidate

Still made it harder for me to get to sleep, that was with only 5mg per day divided into half a tablet twice per day, and that's with 60mg mirtazapine which is one of the most potent sedating antidepressants on the planet. I'm hesitant to keep taking that stuff. I know it's effective for ADHD but I wonder if I actually have that disorder. The mirtazapine makes me as hungry as hell, but I use nicotine lozenges to take the edge off my appetite as well as reduce some of my stress, strangely enough I found the nicotine to be more effective at this than the dex...strange world isn't it?

Oh yeah mirtazapine is evil about making you hungry. Also for me 60mg weren't sedative at all, the 5ht2c antagonism overshadows the powerful sedation from lower dosages. I found 15mg to be much more sedating than higher dosages and tolerance developed rapidly, after just one 60mg dosage each and all sedation was gone and the med turned into a pure hunger inducing substance.

Nicotine's pretty nice but not alone, I find cigarettes to be better (and more dirty, of course) than pure nicotine, they contain harmaline alkaloids which are MAO inhibitors.. I want to prepare some e-juice with either a tobacco extract or nicotine + harmaline. But here in MX it's difficult to import stuff, thanks to the US..

Sleep is indeed a problem with amphetamines, I found meth (which is prescribed for heavy cases in the US, dosage 5mg) to be very nice but I couldn't sleep at all first.. with time this solves as the body takes the sleep it needs. If you can't sleep, clonidine can be helpful, it antagonizes the norepinephrine part and thus allows sleep. Or pramipexole, a dopamine agonist, weirdly makes me very sleepy.

Made an appointment with ADHD Online ($255) Everything went great until I mentioned I was on Medication for depression/bi-polar at one point, at which point I was told I would need to get prior approval from my Prescribing Physician before they would write me a script, even though I wasn’t currently taking any other Medications.

Welp. That was a waste of $255. Hopefully I’ll get it refunded.

Have an appointment with donefirst.com in a couple weeks, we’ll see how that goes.

By the way, don’t mention you’re taking any Medications if you’re going to go the Telehealth Route 👍

I have read on other forums that so many of them are a let down and just want money. Missed appointments with patients, not getting the prescription to the pharmacy, all kinds of things. People wouldn't have to go through these channels if we didn't have to pull teeth just to get a referral to see a psychiatrist, or therapist, or psychologist from are regular doctors because of certain insurance companies.