• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Addy day 1 and 2. MDMA day 3

DisoPara

Greenlighter
I'm going to a 3 day festival. I want to take about 15-30 mg of addy for each of the 1st 2 days. Will I still get a good roll if I take 150 mg of mdma on day 3 (i would not take any addy on day 3, just mdma)? Also, I haven't taken either for over a year now.

For the love of god Do NOT do this! Please read ALL of the threads about this mixture - the results ain't pretty

For the love of god Do NOT do this! Please read ALL of the threads about this mixture - the results ain't pretty

I wouldn't take them together. I would take JUST addy on Saturday afternoon, and then JUST MDMA on Sunday afternoon. Still bad?

I wouldn't mix. I would do JUST addy one day, and then JUST MDMA the next day

Why is it s bad idea to mix?

Adderall is an amphetamine just like MDMA so it increases the speedy effects to neurotoxic levels and makes you crash horribly. Every single user on here I've seen the past few months that mixed adderall and mdma have been going thru terrible withdrawals for months, some for years.

I wouldn't take them together no, but that wasn't your plan. If you really want to take them the same weekend, leave out the second day, do addy the first and MDMA the last and let your body recover on the second day. Also take extra care to hydrate properly but not too much, don't go gulping down bottles of water. Get as much sleep as you can, though that might be a challenge and try to get at least one or two healthy meals in you, particularly on the second day

Please please don't mix.....it's what fucked me and I'm still suffering a year later. I would take addy for 2 nights and MDMA for one.....don't take MDMA more than once every three months...which I believe is the max recommended dose frequency.

There's actually a poster who took Adderall a day after doing MDMA and still has some nasty side effects months later.....it's probably safest to just do MDMA one night then drink alcohol and eat pot edibles the other nights?

Unless having your eyes bug out of your skull and feeling your skin crawl for 12 hours is your idea of a fun time.