• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Adding mint or lemon extract for flavor (vape)

ChipTrippyFox

Bluelighter
Is this.. harmful? I tried researching this but surprisingly I came up with very limited and mixed results.
The ingredients are Alcohol (I've learned 84%, wow, but I don't know what kind), propylene glycol, water, oil of peppermint/lemon and coloring in the lemon one only.

I've tried it already, just 2 drops on top of my bud with my arizer extreme q.

The lemon one.. I didn't quite care for. Something about it seemed to spoil the bowl. I was still able to vape it with effects but the taste was bland..

The mint one however is quite fine %) And I'm kinda thinking I might feel a bit of the alcohol too.

It shouldn't hurt you but unless your weed tastes really bad on it's own it seems unnecessary.

Of course it's not nessisary :p.
It helps make the last few pulls taste better for sure. If there's no physical harm in it, why not, hehe
It reminds me kinda of those breath freshener sprays. I can never find those in stores anymore

Many vendors of hash here add terpenes to the hash to improve it. They not only add flavor, but various effects. One person here suggested cutting the outside peel of an orange to extract some zest to put on the bud. I don't see issue with that... Just make sure your sources are natural and grown well.

Well so far the only issue I've had with this is that it causes a bit of condensation in the whip. Not a big deal really. It's got a minty taste now whether I use it or not xD

I don't see a problem. You might try using even less (like 1 small drop), since that stuff is crazy strong, and you said it now permanently tastes like mint anyway.

I don't see a problem. You might try using even less (like 1 small drop), since that stuff is crazy strong, and you said it now permanently tastes like mint anyway.

Yeah, the residue in the tube is enough for a mentholesque hit every time now xD
I'm gonna clean out the tube tonight.

If also found some pleasure I'm adding mint extract to some mint leaves and vaping that :)