• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Addiction and Binge

AliyaB

Greenlighter
Hi guys, first time posting here, my first time doing coke was February and now I'm binging a gram in 12 hours.
For the last month I would binge one gram in a day every Friday, then take a break for a week, repeat next Friday, I know this is bad so I decided to quit starting December, but I stopped for half a month now I'm binging again. I feel like I don't really have cravings for it when I'm not doing it, the two weeks without coke everything is normal and I don't miss it, but once I start doing a little bit at parties or for meetings I just couldn't stop, I would do a line every 15 mins or so, after a binge for a whole day without sleep I would take Seroquel to go to sleep, now my left nose is dry all the time and when I blow my nose there's dry blood in it. Is it ever gonna repair itself? Anything I can use to help it heal faster? Also I'd really like to quit, any suggestions on how to control binges? Maybe medicines? Please I need some help...

1gram per 12 hours ? Hm thats nothing 😂

If it’s pure, that’s a lot..

To the OP, you’re already seeing the nature of cocaine addiction (something I know all too well) in that it can be out of your mind completely until it’s in front of you. You just need to find ways to not have it in front of you. Drinking makes it WAY worse too, soon as I get some drinks in me Cocaine starts to sound like a really good idea.

Keep us updated on your progress if you do decide to quit quit.

-GC